039:Willow(Part Two)

"I'm going back to 5(-0-5)"

Hiii, yeah so I felt bad, so here I am. Honestly I forgot what was my main plan here? I accidentally deleted my notes so now here I am depending on my bad memory and new plans for the ending😍

Third Person's P.O.V.:

A few days ago,flashes of lightning and rumbles of thunder surrounded an alleyway as rain started to pour, when a vortex from the sky opens and a man falls, a scream leaving his lips as he fell on his feet, he then looks around yelling.

"Astro!?Asteria!?"Five then realises that his looks changed, glancing at a window near him, his face now looks like how he looked back when he was 21 years old.

"What the shit--"

"Love?,you awake?"Y/n opened her eyes laying on her side when she felt a figure sat behind her making the bed dip a little as she turns around sitting up looking at the person infront of her.

She then glanced at the mirror behind that person only for her eyebrows to furrow when she noticed that she looks like a 21 years old woman but that thought made her shook her head.

Why was she confuse that she looks 21?

"Y/n?"The person calls out for her again making her turn her head towards him.

"Five where are the twins?"Y/n asked and this time Five was the one who looked at her with a confused facial expression.

"What twins?"Five asked as a memory appeared on Y/n's head,a memory that shows her and Five getting married just a few weeks ago?...now she was more confuse as she then shook her head smiling.

"Nothing,I just had this weird dream"Y/n answered 

"Really?,what happened in the dream?"Five asked ashe brushes a piece of her hair off her face waiting for her to continue her story.

"The dream--"Y/n started as she wanted to tell him but her mind went blank making her tilt her head in confusion as she was now unable to remember her dream that she was just thinking a second ago.

Her silence and confused face then made Five look at her in amusement as he chuckled lightly before grabbing each side of her arms.

"Maybe you're just tired from the jetlagged so why don't you come down and you can eat breakfast okay?"Five asked as Y/n nodded silently making him nod back in satisfaction.

"And maybe we can make those twins later"Five jokes winking making Y/n laugh as she hits his arm as he then placed a kiss on her forehead before walking away leaving her alone in the room.

Looking around, the place was so familiar yet she felt so out of place.

Shaking her head not knowing what's happening to her, she swings her feet to the side of the bed and her feet touch the cold floor but she was unbothered as she then walked down the stairs.

During her trip from the second floor to the first floor Y/n observed the pictures that hang on the wall as they show memories that are familiar to her yet it feels like something is missing in the pictures.

Everything was recent pictures of her and Five, but none of them when they were younger, none of them with his siblings, none of them with other people, just her and him; the twins she dreamed of earlier then entered her mind, their cute chubby cheeks and face that semi resembles her and Five but she shook her head as her wonders disappeared when she noticed Five in a suit.