038:Willow(Part One)

038:Willow

Author's Note:
First of all this is more focused on Y/n second I'm as confused as you are,don't know what I wrote,and last of all--what in the shit is this?

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

First hours

"Y/n wake up!"Lila shakes Y/n awake who sat up gasping drench in sweat as she looks around now noticing that she's back on her room at her house in the commission.

"Dalia?"Y/n asks again as she looks at Lila who nodded before Y/n ran her hand through her chest when she felt the gauze and realizes that its all true making Y/n scream crying as Dalia wraps her arms around the broken girl.

First Week

Y/n walks around the commission trying to find Dalia when she was stopped by her former co-worker Ryan as she then raised an eyebrow to silently asks what he wants

"Hey Y/n...we all heard what happened" Ryan started as Y/n nodded for him to continue and he smiled meekly

"We think that you need someone to lean on"

No I don't

"Uhhh we understand how you feel—"

No you don't

"And we want to let you know that we're all her for you"

No you won't

"And we know its hard for now but everything's gonna get easier"

No it won't

"And"Ryan started but before he can even continue what he wanted to say Y/n turns around walking away.

First Month

"Hey Y/n...I brought you some dinner"Lila says as she opens the door to the Hargreeves residence and she put down the tray she's holding on the coffee table before waiting for Y/n to say something but she kept quiet so Lila sighs nodding to herself before walking away.

"She's been staring at the same wall for hours"Lila mutters under her breathe as her and the handler watch Y/n stare at the wall of her previous home at the commission,drowning in coffee,booze and sadness.

"Let her be darling"The handler smiled patting Lila's shoulder before she walks away as Lila sighed before staring at the woman through the gap on the door.

Y/n doesn't know how long has it been but her eyes are swollen and her heart was numb as she took a swig of the bottle only to find it empty making her sigh as she stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

She then opened the highest cabinet where she hid the alcohol so Five won't drink them and now she swears that she would let Five drink all of this alcohol only if he would come back.

But of course he didn't.

So Y/n sat on the counter chair and she opened her fifth?,sixth?bottle of alcohol for today when her eyes caught of the drawings of Asteria and Astro on the fridge which only made the ache on her heart stronger when the lights above her suddenly flickered making her put down the bottle of alcohol on the counter.

When the lights flickered again and a dozen people covered in blood appears in front of her making her jump in shock when the lights flickered on and they disappeared—it then flickered again and they got closer and now they're whispering something to her but Y/n slides down her back against the counter as she cover her ears with her hands when the door suddenly opened revealing Lila.

"Dalia!"Y/n stands up running up to the girl who looks at her with concern.

"What is it?"Lila asks as Y/n pointed at the empty kitchen making Lila shake her head as she kicks away the bottles on the floor before she make her way to the couch as she sat down.

"Y/n you're being paranoid"Lila says but Y/n shook her head no as she rambles on how she saw dead people which shouldn't be one of the most shocking things she experienced in life but its shocking because she can't see dead people!THAT'S KLAUS STUFFS.

"Y/n you're drunk maybe if you stop drowning in alcohol—"Lila started but Y/n shook her head as she ran her hand through her hair and pointed at the kitchen.

"I'm not drunk—yet"Y/n reasoned as Lila stands up infront of her

"Stop it please—you need to start moving on—"Lila starts but Y/n shushes her as she started pacing back and fort her breathe getting heavier and it getting hard to get air on her lungs.

"No no no you all don't get to say all of this shit to me!"Y/n yells

"Move on!?,my whole fucking family died!—my twins won't get to grow up and I don't know what to do with my life anymore!"Y/n screams as she started to hypervelate.

All of the emotions she have been bottling have started spilling.

"You need to live a life for then"Lila explains not liking seeing her mentor in distress as she noticed Y/n's hand letting out a red mist.

"NO STOP IT"Y/n screams as she falls on her knees holding her head against her hand.

"Y/n—"Lila calls out for her but Y/n screams a unbearable pain swallows her and she lets out a ball of red mist that exploded through half of the small town.