Chapter 5

Jennifer’s POV

I wake up with a headache. The painkiller is out of effect. Ugh. I open my eyes, hoping that Harry is here but I am disappointed, I am alone. I wonder where he is. Maybe he is with his girlfriend.  I frown the through.

Anyway, where is Marc? My aunt?  They said they would come today. The door cracks open, I turn immediately to see who is entering. Marc. He smiles when he sees me. “Good morning baby. How you feeling?”

“My head hurts. Where’s Harry?”  I answer, eager to know where Harry is. “He just left. He has a meeting with some Jill chick” he smiles. “I will tell the nurse that you’re awake”  he bends to kiss my forehead and walks out of the door.

He has a meeting with Jill..Of course.  My heart  aches.

Marc returns in the sterile, white room with the nurse. She checks my vitals and gives me painkiller. “When I can go back at home?” I ask her. “Your vitals are very good, we can relies you this afternoon.” I smile big. “Thank you” 

The nurse dashes out of the room so it’s just me and Marc again. “I can’t wait to take you home. I have a surprise for you” he grins like a child. Home.. I don’t want to be at home with him. Think Jennifer..

“Lets stay at my aunt’s” I pout my lips. “Why?” Marc arches his brow. “Because, you know.. she is my aunt. And she would take good care of me. Please.. just for a few days” I pull out y puppy eyes. “Okay. Okay” he rolls his eyes as I grin big.

Harry’s POV

“My cousin is staying at my mom’s. Tonight we’re going to have dinner so I can’t make it” Jill, her friend and I would go to cinema. “Oh, okay. Enjoy your time” Jill smiles the cutes. She’s so cute and understanding.

“I’d E-mail you the whole evening. I’d miss you” I say before we exit the café. “Oh.. I forgot to tell you. My laptop is broken, so I wont be able. But I’ll think of you”

“Take mine. It’s not a big deal” I smile. “No really. It’s fine-“

“Shh.” I interrupt her. “ You’re taking my laptop. Use it until you get yours back”. Jill flushes “Thank you. I appreciate that”.

We go to my yacht and give my laptop to her, then I go to my parents house.

“Hey, Harry” mom greets me when I walk in. “Hi mom. Where’s my cousin?” I smile as I hug her.

“She is in her old room. I think she’s asleep”. I break the hug and head to Jennifer’s room. I knock gently and open the door, not waiting for permission.

Jennifer is sleeping peacefully and her husband is nowhere to be seen, so I walk closer and sit on the edge of the bed. She’s so beautiful, so relaxed, so bruised. Oh, Jennifer.  

How  did we come so far? How could you be jealous of Jill? I stay silent just staring at her sleeping. I could get lost in her.

It’s been two hours already. Jennifer is still sleeping. The door opens slowly. My mom.

“Your father just came home. Wake Jen up and come for dinner.” She smiled and closed back the door.  I lean and caress Jen’s beautiful face. “Wake up, sleepyhead” I whisper. She opens her eyes and groans.

“Har?” she widens her eyes and tries to sit up but winces in pain. “Easy..Here..Let me help you” I help her to sit on the bed and hand her the satin robe to wear on. “Thanks” she smiles.

“Why are you here?” she asks once she is settled up. “I want to. No one can pull me away of my lil cousin” she flushes then grins. “Thank you. Where’s Marc?”

“Not here. He’ll come later. Now we have a dinner. Come” I help her to wear a sweat pants and a T-shirt and go in the dinning area.

“Jenny, darling, Marc called and said that he would work the whole night. He’ll come in the morning” Mom said to Jennifer once we sat down. “Oh..That’s fine.” Jennifer said.

Jill’s POV

I fire up Harry’s laptop and send him an E-mail. He’s having dinner so maybe won’t reply. I should watch a movie.

I go to ‘My Documents’ and search for a movie to watch. Perhaps he has any downloaded. I search through the files  and my eyes stop on a folder ‘Jennifer’. As I know his cousin is Jennifer. I think for a moment decide to open the folder.

Oh My God. It’s full of naked photos of Jennifer and there are some videos.

Their videos. Their sex videos.