Chapter 19

Jennifer's POV

Everyone is asleep but Harry and I are still on that swing. Quietly rocking it and snuggled in each other. We dont talk, it's only our breaths we hear.

"What are you thinking about" Harry asks me.

"About life. The last time I was in this house I was pregnant, my husband wanted to get divorced, I found out I am adopted and I was madly in love with my cousin. Look at me now, my folks treat me like a guest and my boyfriend and child are dead.. only the my love for you reminds the same" I sigh, its weird to tell him I am in love with him but I dont care anymore, life thaught me that it's better to tell people what you feel before it's too late.

"Jen, Im in love with you too. I wanted to tell you this 3 years ago, I wanted you to know-" "What?" I interrupted him and faced him, the moonlight is hittin his face and I can see him clearly.

"The day you left, I went to break up with Jill, then I'd confess my love to you and start a new life with you and our baby but when I came home mom was crying, she said that you packed your things and left. I tried to find you but nothing"

If only I knew.. "Is there still a chance for us?" I whisper

He leans his head closer to mine and kisses me tenderly. I put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. I feel alive again.

We have a long make out session then we move inside his room. I lay on the bed and take off my top and shorts while Harry does the same.

He comes to me and hoovers me over, leaving kisses all over my face and neck, down to my colar bones and chest. He puts his knee between my thighs making me spread my legs.

I stop kissing his shoulders and giggle, Harry looks at me weirdly "What's the matter?" "Look at us again, fucking each other again"
"Im gonna make love to you tonight and the rest of my life" he whispers and kisses me, I cant help but moan.

Harry's POV

In the morning I wake up by Jennifer's giggles. Adorable. I flutter my eyes and reach for her but her side of the bed is empty. I look around and I don't see her but I hear her talking.

"Yes, everything is fine now and Im very happy. The only problem is I have to move back here. I know, I will miss you too" Oh, she's talking with Leah.

Moving back here? Why not moving in there? Her birthday is coming and I know what my present would be.

I go over the bathroom and knock on the door. "Harry is awake, I have to go. Bye Lee" I hear her.

She opens the door and smiles. "Good morning Har" I smile still sleepy and kiss her forhead. "Move, I gotta pee" She giggles and walks to the bed.

The whole family eats breakfast. "Jen, how did you sleep, darling?" Okay, that's awkward and I wanna laugh. Jennifer is sitting next to me so I sqeeze her leg but she reminds still.

"It was good, I missed home" she smiles.

"If you miss home why don't you come back here?" granny insist.

"I have a life there, my work is good and I have a very good friend that I can't leave just like that" she says

"Who is that friend? Are we talking about a man?"

I rub up and down my hand on her leg just to distract her. It would be funny if she moans. Her breathing is getting heavy.

"No..It's a girl"

Everyone is shocked by what Jennifer said. I can't help but let a laugh.

"You're a lesbian?" my mom's friend asks.

Everyone is about to laugh.

"No..Of course not.. My friend is a girl. She's straight but we live together like roommates and we share the bills, I cant just leave her."

Everyone gives understanding smile and we continue eating.

After breakfast Jennifer and Morgan are playing in the garden with my dog. I go to them and hold Morgan in the air.

"What are your plans for today ladies?" I asks

"We are going to buy ice cream, wanna join us?" Jen says panting from the running.

"Yes, sure, then you wanna visit the dolphin aquarium?" I ask Morgan.

"Yes!!" she shouts and I put her down.

She runs inside the house, Jen and I smile and I lean my arm on her shoulder. She hug me and we follow Morgan inside.