Haechan: Braids (NCT) ッ

Genre: Fluff🥺

"Y/n, if im going to do this you have to stay still!"

Y/n and Haechan were bored in the NCT 127 dorm so y/n asked Haechan to braid colorful pearls into her hair since she apparently had pearls in her bag. Haechan surprisingly said yes to the offer, but he soon regretted that choice.

"Haechannie baby, just do as I said. Take three locks of hair and then take the one in the middle and fold it over one of the two other locks and then continue that until you're done"

Y/n said calmly to the struggling Haechan who still didn't understand a thing.

"Just show me the video again please"

Haechan said trying his best to stay calm. Y/n found the braiding tutorial on her phone again and placed it so Haechan could see it from behind her, where he was currently sitting.

The now very concentrated boy sat in silence, watching the video on y/n's phone while braiding her hair slowly also remembering to braid the pearls in her h/c hair.

"You're doing a good job Haechannie"

Y/n broke the comfortable silence.

"You can't see it idiot"

"It doesn't matter. I just know you are doing great"

Haechan smiled at her words.

———

"I think I'm done now baby"

Haechan said proud of his work as he backed up slowly to look at the braid.

"Uhhh let me see!"

Y/n happily said as she reached for the hand mirror on the table. Haechan held his breath as she studied his work closely. After a couple of minutes she turned to Haechan with a big smile on her face as she reached her arms around his neck to hug him.

"Thank you... Thank you so much baby it's beautiful"

Haechan smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Just never ask me to do it again. It was hard"

Haechan said as he wiped sweat of his forehead which made y/n laugh.

The door to the dorm suddenly opened revealing Mark, Jaehyun and Taeil walking in the dorm with smiles on their faces. They all greeted each other when Mark suddenly asked.

"Hey y/n i like your hair. Made it yourself?"

Y/n then snickered at Haechan and said.

"Thank you, but no i didn't do it myself actually Hacehan did it"

Everyone turned to Haechan who wore a proud expression on his face.

"You all want one too or what?"

Hacehan asked sarcastically but to his surprise all the boys already sat ready for him to braid their hair too.

"There is no way i'm braiding your hair too"

He said in all seriousness.

"We are gonna make and buy food today if you do it"

Jaehyun offered and before y/n knew it all the boys sat there with their hair the same way y/n's hair was done, also with the colored pearls.

The boys was happy, Haechan proud and y/n well she had fun with the whole situation. Who knew Haechan had that in him? ✿

An - If you want to share your thoughts of this book you are always welcome to do so:)