Huang Renjun: Interrupted (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff and ummm a little heated scene lol😏

Y/n and Renjun had been a couple for about six months now, and he has been the best boyfriend ever, even though he can be sassy sometimes.

They were currently on the couch, y/n's head in his lap. His hands were softly playing with her hair as they watched music videos on the tv in front of them.

They were watching Mmmh by Kai and y/n was amazed by Kai to say the least. Her eyes nearly sparkled as she watched the music video.

"Isn't he amazing Renjun?"

She asked in a dreamy voice. Renjun frowned at her words.

"I would say he's pretty basic actually"

He answered with an annoyed tone to his voice. Y/n shot up from Renjun's lap and turned to him with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?"

Renjun confidently nodded.

"I am"

Y/n shook her head in disapproval.

"Name one person who's hotter than Kai, I dare you"

She said, as she looked deeply into his eyes. He simply scoffed.

"Me duh"

He smirked.

"I say it's a close tie"

Y/n teased. She shifted her position so she now straddled his waist, snaking her arms around his neck.

Renjun stared into y/n's, and placed his hands on her waist. He leaned forward, until his lips met hers. Y/n kissed back softly. She cupped his face with her hands and his grip on her waist slowly tightened.

Y/n pulled away and stared into his eyes for a short moment, before he pulled her back into the heated kiss. Soon enough, Jisung came into the room.

"Do you know where I put my-"

He stopped mid sentence as soon as he saw the situation in front of him. Renjun and y/n pulled away fast. His face dropped.

"OMG... I- I AM SO SORRY"

Jisung yelled before slamming the door shut again. Renjun and y/n were both quiet for a moment, but soon they both broke into loud laughter.

Y/n fell down beside Renjun as they laughed until they felt tears pricking their eyes. The laughter slowly turned into low chuckling, and they looked at each other.

"Poor little Jisung"

Y/n giggled out while wiping her eyes. Renjun nodded.

"He's gonna be traumatized"

Y/n nodded while giggling.

"YOU CAUGHT Y/N AND RENJUN DOING WHAT?"

Haechan yelled from the kitchen. The couple started laughing again.