Yangyang: Nervous (NCT)ッ

Just imagine y/n and Yangyang going to the music video premier to "Kick Back". I don't really know if they even have these music video premieres but just imagine that there is managers and producers there to watch it too;p

Genre: Fluff and a lil bit comedy🍇

Y/n could feel Yangyang's hands getting warm and sweaty around her hands. She looked up at him with a smile and squeezed his hand lightly to make him calm down. He shifted his gaze from the many people in the room to the smiling y/n beside him.

"Calm down Yangie. I know everyone is gonna love it"

Y/n said in a calming tone as she clung on to Yangyang's arm. He took a deep breath and nodded soon after.

"I'll try, i'm just very nervous"

He stammered out as his breathing got even heavier than before. Y/n shook her head and giggled at her nervous boyfriend.

"But what if-"

When he was about to begin rambling, y/n cut him off by placing a hand on his right cheek, plating a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled away smiling. He was now smiling too. Yangyang slowly pulled y/n close to his chest hugging her.

"I love you"

He mumbled. Yangyang heard a giggle coming from y/n, who was still buried in his chest.

"I love you too"

Y/n mumbled into his chest. He giggled too but someone behind them cleared their throat. The couple turned around to see Kun standing there with a smile on his face.

"Now lovebirds, take your seats. The premier is about to start"

Kun said and Hendery laughed behind him. Kun turned around and slapped him lightly making him shut up. Qian Kun, the mother of Wayv.

Everybody took their seats in front of the big screen that looked just like the ones in the cinema. Of course Wayv and y/n sat in front, getting the best view. Yangyang took y/n's hand again to calm himself down. She sent him a smile and soon the music video to Wayv's new song "Kick Back" started playing.

Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen as the music video played. Y/n's eyes sparkled when she saw her handsome boyfriend on the big screen and she couldn't handle what happened next.

"That's my boyfriend right there!"

As soon as the words accidently slipped out, she slapped a hand over her mouth in embarrassment. Everyone looked at y/n who tried to hide behind Yangyang who was laughing his ass off at the moment. Well actually all Wayv's members were now laughing at her previous outburst.

Y/n's face turned red from embarrassment but Yangyang then caressed her cheek softly while smiling at her.

"Don't be embarrassed baby. It was cute"