Na Jaemin: Plushies! (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff 💡

Y/n finally reached the plushie shop she had waited for so long to visit. She let out a little cry in happiness when she entered the big shop full of cute plushies in all sizes and colors.

She looked around the shop and smiled widely at the sight. "Is this heaven?" She whispered to herself.

Her eyes soon caught sight of a big seal plushie on the top of a shelf. It was so cute she could cry so she decided that she had to take that one home.

She walked over to the plushie and thought for a moment about the hell she was gonna get it down from the shelf. She decided to try to climb the shelf to get it but when she was about to climb the shelf someone behind her spoke up.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you"

Y/n turned around to look at the person behind her and there her eyes met a quiet tall male with light blue hair and a cute smile. He worked there. She was stunned by his beauty so she didn't say anything. The boy chuckled.

"Here let me help you"

He then simply walked over to the shelf and took the plushie down. It looked so easy. He then stretched his arms out for y/n to take it the plushie so she did. She smiled as soon as she came in contact with the plushie.

"Thank you so much..."

Her eyes trailed down to the name tag on his simple white shirt. "Na Jaemin" It read.

"Thank you Na Jaemin"

She finished her sentence and Jaemin smiled at her.

"Just call me Jaemin"

Y/n just nodded still staring at him. She then held the pink seal plushie close to her chest and got herself together.

"Well Jaemin, I would like to buy this cutie"

Jaemin chuckled again.

"Of course..."

He trailed off and y/n soon got it.

"Ah sorry, my name is Lee y/n"

Y/n quickly said. He nodded at her and smiled.

"Then shall we go to the cash register Lee y/n"

Y/n smiled up at him. He looked her in the eyes.

"Just call me y/n"

An - Hello how are you today? I personally have a good day so I hope you do to:)