Zhong Chenle: Cute (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff 🌛

"No y/n"

Chenle said while sighing looking down at his desperate girlfriend.

"Come on just look at her"

Y/n whined and pointed at the little white and furry puppy in front of them. There the puppy sat on her orange blanket in her cage looking at the two humans in front of her with innocent eyes.

Chenle shook his head.

"No, it's s just gonna ruin our apartment or eat our shoes"

He then took y/n's hand to make her come with him but y/n stood still while looking at the ground. She was clearly frustrated at him. She soon looked up at Chenle with puppy eyes. Chenle sighed, he knew exactly what was coming.

"But i'm gonna watch over her and take care of her so she don't do those things I promise Chennie. And imagine if she never gets adopted and she just lives a sad little life where-"

He placed a hand over her mouth to stop her from continuing the story.

"Okay! Okay just stop your whining and your story telling"

Chenle moved his hand from her mouth. Y/n's eyes light up at his words.

"REALLY!? DO YOU MEAN IT!?"

Chenle giggled at her and nodded.

"Yes I mean it"

Y/n flung open her arms and she embraced him in a big hug while smiling widely.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Chennie!"

"Of course baby. Now get the puppy before I change my mind"

She broke the hug and stood straight.

"YES SIR!"

Y/n yelled and began moving towards a pet shop worker to ask to buy the little puppy.

Chenle stood looking at the puppy that looked up at him.

"Listen, she is mine so don't take all her attention okay"

He said to the white puppy. It only looked up at him with a confused expression.

"That was what I thought"

Chenle still looked at the puppy intensely just until y/n showed up again now with at pet store worker. Y/n pointed at the white fluffy ball.

"We would like this little baby please"

She said excitedly and the worker nodded and began packing the puppies things. The happy y/n picked up the puppy and placed it in her arms.

"What should we name her?"

Chenle asked while looking at the two in front of him.

"How about Best Little Baby In The Entire Universe?"

Y/n asked smiling looking at Chenle.

"That was obviously a stupid question to ask you"

"HEY!"

Y/n yelled while slapping Chenle's arm lightly. He giggled.

"Then how about Daegal?"

She asked her boyfriend.

"That sounds perfect, right Daegal?"

As Chenle said that Daegal lifted her head to look at him. Chenle couldn't help but smile at her.

"I think she likes it"

Y/n added referring to Deagal's reaction. Chenle soon spoke.

"Let's pay now shall we"

———

"Soooo my little baby you are going to sleep right here"

Y/n said to Daegal as she showed her the spot beside the couples bed. A little light pink dog bed was placed there. The little puppy looked at the bed totally unfazed. Y/n knew that Daegal probably would sleep with them but she just tried to make Daegal feel at home. Y/n sighed but her eyes light up when she got a idea.

"How about me and Chenle play with you then?"

Daegal lowly barked at y/n's words. Y/n smiled satisfied.

"Chenle can you throw the ball?"

Chenle nodded and threw the ball down the little hallway in their apartment. Daegal happily skipped down the hallway to get the ball. She soon came back with the ball in her mouth.

"Good puppy Daegal"

Chenle bend down and patted her head lightly as she stood by his side. Her little tale wagged from side to side.

"I knew you would love her Chennie hehe"

Y/n said excitedly. Chenle picked up the puppy.

"Yeah yeah you were right now dips on sleeping with her tonight!"

He yelled and began running away to the bedroom with Daegal on his arm. Y/n stood for a moment before realising what he just said.

"Hey you didn't even want her in the first place!"

And she soon began running after her boyfriend and their little baby Daegal.

An - Hi! Fun fact if you didn't know Daegal is Chenle's real puppy