Park Jisung: Nuggets (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff lol 🌟

Y/n threw a paper ball at Jisung. It hit him right on the forehead and he furrowed when the paper hit him. He rubbed the now slightly sore spot on his head and stared at y/n with a questioning look on his face.

They currently sat at the school's library to study their homework for tomorrow.

He rolled his eyes playfully at her as he unfolded the paper y/n just had thrown at him. He got even more confused when he discovered that the paper was blank. He looked up at y/n with a confused look on his face.

"What was that for?"

Y/n giggled at him.

"To get your attention idiot, and now that I got it, I have a question for you"

Jisung nodded at her.

"Yeah, what is it?"

Y/n squinted her eyes at Jisung before speaking.

"Would you punch me for a million won? Answer wisely"

Jisung sighed as he thought for a moment before answering his girlfriend.

"It's a trick question, isn't it?"

He smirked at her.

"Precisely, now answer the question"

Y/n said while waiting for Jisung to answer. He sighed once again.

"You know I could never hit you"

Her expression softened for a second.

"Aww- are you stupid?"

"Hey! I leave that to Chenle, and fine then I would do it!"

Y/n gasped dramatically at him before wiping a fake tear from her eye.

"Wow, how dare you hit me Jisung! I thought we were a team"

He giggled at y/n's childlike actions.

"I suppose there's no right answer, so how do I get out of this?"

Y/n clapped her hand together with a happy look on her face now.

"EASY! So, i'll be mad at you either way so you might as well do it, then apologize with buying me chicken nuggets"

She smiled widely at him.

"Damn it! I didnt think of that"

He furrowed his brows as he thought about it.

"Sooo you're gonna do it and then buy me chicken nuggets orrr?"

Y/n asked him as she slowly began packing up her things from the library table and Jisung did as well.

"How about we just get chicken nuggets and no hitting?"

He said as he zipped his school bag. Y/n snapped her fingers and pointed at him.

"I like that idea!"

He smiled at her and took her hand.

"Then let's go"

The couple disappeared out the library, hand in hand and made their way to the cantine.