Lee Jeno: Deal! (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff🌊

It was a late evening and y/n found herself dragging her feet up the stairs to the nct dream dorm. She had been at work since very early in the morning so right now, she was exhausted.

She felt her bag slowly sliding of her shoulder as she reached the front door to the dorm. With the last energy she had in her body, she managed to knock on the door.

The door opened revealing a smiling Jeno.

"Hi baby"

She didn't answer. The only thing she could think about was how she had missed that eye smile the whole day. A small smile grew on her face as she buried her head in his chest, feeling his arms around her.

They stood there in silence for a moment before Jeno spoke up.

"You tired?"

He asked softly. Y/n mumbled a low "Extremely" into his chest. He chuckled lowly before leaning down to plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Should we continue watching our series while dying the couch together then?"

Y/n lifted her head out from his chest and looked at him with a tired smile.

"Yes please"

She said happily before taking if her shoes and jacket. Jeno smiled widely and patted her head. He walked into the small dorm kitchen, leaving y/n in the entrance.

"Should we eat chocolate too?"

He smirked when he asked her that. He knew the answer. Her smile grew even bigger at his words.

"Duh"

Y/n threw herself on the couch. Jeno shook his head at her actions with a grin on his face. He grabbed the chocolate from the drawer before moving to the living room where y/n was.

He placed himself on the couch behind y/n. She now laid comfortably in his warm embrace.

They stayed like that for about 10 minutes until question suddenly popped into y/n's head.

"Where are the others?"

"They're out eating at a restaurant"

Y/n furrowed her brows and turned her head to Jeno.

"Why didn't you join them?"

Jeno shrugged.

"I knew you would be tired when you got home, so I decided to stay to wait for you to come home"

Y/n turned to him, now fully facing him and stared at him in disbelief.

"Don't miss out on fun things because of me Jeno, okay?"

He smiled at her caring words and grabbed her hand.

"Dont worry I wont. Its just... im with the dreamies all the time and I rarely have time alone with you"

He looked down at her tiny hand in his quite bigger one. Y/n was quiet for a moment. She then cupped Jeno's face to make him look at her.

"How about we go on a date tomorrow then?"

Jeno's face broke into a big smile and his eyes disappeared into small cracks.

"That sounds wonderful baby. Let's do it!"

Y/n leaned in and kissed his nose.

"Deal!"