𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟔 𝐀𝐌

~~~

"Hey Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"Who is the government?" You raised an eyebrow and propped yourself by your elbows to get a better look at Amani, who was on the edge of the bed. She was high as hell, hair a hot mess, and sprawled in a star fish position.

"The questions you ask when you're high are dumb as hell you know that right?" You decided to get up from the bed and go wake up Renee, who was probably in her room sleeping. "You think Renee still sleep?" You asked Amani.

"Mhmmmm," was all Amani could say, as she was starting to feel tired. "I think Imma go back to sleep."

"Bitch, wake yo' ass up, it's almost twelve o'clock in the afternoon." You left Amani's clean room and made your way to Renee's. "And yo' ass better be up by the time I get back." Amani just let out a groan and you knocked on Renee's door. "You up?" No answer.

You rolled your eyes and opened the door to a dimly lit, messy room. Clothes on the floor, some of which were Amani's, your Jordan's residing on her desk, and food wrappers all up on her bed.

"Renee.... what the fuck is this?" You still received no answer as Renee was cradled in a blanket on the floor of her walk-in closet. You walked through her messy room to make it to her closet, so that you could attempt to wake her up. "Wake the fuck up Renee!"

She let out a groan and pushed your foot away from her face, "girl I'm tryna sleep."

"I'll pull the bonnet off your head if you don't get up. I don't wanna be the only one awake."

"Wah.... bout... Amani," she said in a sleepy voice.

"She's high as fuck."

Renee's head perked up a bit. "She got weed?" She said in a clearer voice.

You rolled your eyes and left her room. You were going to go chill in your room a bit, until you heard a squeal from Amani's room. Footsteps came towards your direction and you halted at your door.

In front of you was a happy looking Amani, still in a tight shirt and pajamas pants with a head scarf covering her hair. "Get yo' ass ready because Eren's taking me shopping and you're coming with!"

"Y'all goin' shopping?" Renee asked from her room, which was across from yours.

"Is that room clean?" You asked only to receive no response. "That's what I thought, we'll bring you food though."

"Aight," she shouted and fell back asleep on her closet floor.

"Be ready in 30 minutes because he's gonna be downstairs waiting." Amani walked back to her room a little disoriented.