𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟮

𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝟕:𝟏𝟕 𝐏𝐌

~~~

(A/N: this chap is quite long so enjoy :) )

"Wake up Bea— Y/N," you heard a muffled voice telling you to wake up from your nap, so you rubbed your eyes to see better. "You fell asleep."

"Wha...?" you asked in a groggy voice. You felt Connie tap the side of your head and that made you realize that you were laying your head against his lap.

A Mermaid Tale just finished up, making it the third movie you completed tonight. "You fell asleep at the best part mariposa—" Connie was cut off by you abruptly getting up from his lap.

"Uh... sorry about that," you apologized before adjusting your septum piercing that was crooked.

The last thing you remembered was you and Connie lightly cuddling under the blanket as he recited words to the movie.

"You don't have to apologize," he assured before shrugging his shoulders. "I don't mind at all mariposa."

You raised an eyebrow then looked Connie in the eye. "What does mariposa mean?" you asked out of curiosity. He's never called you that before, so you don't know why he started now.

"It means butterfly in Spanish," he confirmed which caused you to let out a small 'oh.' Then he started to ramble on nervously, "sorry if you don't like me calling you that— is it okay if I do? 'Cause I'll stop if you want—"

You had to cover his mouth with your hand so that he could stop talking. "It's fine Connie," you said in a calm, nonchalant tone. "I don't really care."

"Oh, okay. Got it," he said after you removed your hand off his mouth.

You knew that he was calling you that because of your love for butterflies, so it didn't bother you.

As long as it wasn't some romantic nickname like "beautiful" or "princesa", you were fine. Because the day he starts using those names again, would probably be the day you fall in love with him again. And the thought of that was honestly scary to you.

For a split second, Connie looked down at your lips then parted his own. You were looking him in the eye and felt him leaning closer to you, so you got up from your seat and cleared your throat.

"Connie, you fuckin' idiot, of course she doesn't wanna kiss you now," Connie mentally facepalmed then leaned back in his seat before letting out a low defeated sigh.

You looked around the living room, but didn't see London around, "I-um do you know where London is?" your voice sounded a little squeaky so you cleared it again so that you could talk properly.

"Uh... no, I actually don't," Connie didn't see her, so he started to look around in the living room with you.

He moved around the pillows and blanket on the couch to see if she happened to be under them, and you sucked your teeth.