𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟭

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟐:𝟐𝟑 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"Are you ready to go yet Beautiful? I'm gonna be at your place in like fifteen minutes," Connie told you over the phone.

He was on speaker phone as you were packing your remaining clothes in your bag. You had about two of them packed already and you were packing your last one. "Almost. I just needa finishing packin' this last bag," you said as you cocktail dress in your bag. You never knew when you'd need it.

"How many bags did you bring N/N? We're only gonna be there for 3 days."

"Three bags for three days, duh," Connie was thrown off by your logic. "I can hear you silently judgin' me aight? It makes sense," you tried defending your point.

"Sure it does Beautiful," you responded with a mixture of rolling your eyes and sucking your teeth. "I'll be there in a bit, be ready" he said before hanging up.

You quickly packed the rest of your things before you heard a knock on the door. Connie's tall figure was in the door frame, waiting for you with a grin on his face. He was a wearing a grey track jacket with grey basketball shorts and he also wore a Yankees fitted cap backwards. He accessorized with a gold chain, like usual, tiny gold hoop earrings, and a diamond stud in his cartilage.

You knew for a fact you were dating the finest man on the planet.

"Mariposa..." Connie looked you up and down with a lustful look in his eyes. "You look sexy as fuck..."

You gave him a 360 spin of your cute outfit then kissed him on the cheek. "Awe, thank you baby- but just lettin' you know, you gotta carry my bags to the car," you pointed to your bags behind you. He let out a sigh before marching over to your bags and picking them up. You smirked deviously, "I love it when my man is obedient."

"Only for you baby," you smiled then blew him a kiss before locking the door behind you and following Connie to his car.

As he put your bags in the trunk, you got into the passenger seat and he drove off shortly.

"I got you snacks for the trip, they're in the back," you turned around in your seat and grabbed the back in the backseat. In the bag was some of your favorite snacks and drinks, M&Ms, and hot tamales, obviously for Connie. This was one of the main reasons why you loved Connie so much, he was always thinking about you. "Just make sure you don't eat the hot tamales, those are for me."

"Don't worry, I wasn't gonna eat your nasty ass candy anyway," you said before opening up your (favorite drink).

"Nasty?!" he asked in utter disbelief while putting a hand over his chest from shock. "You can't be serious right now bebita."