𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟵

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟐:𝟐𝟔 𝐀𝐌

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: hey yall!!! i was on a bit of a hiatus because of mental health reasons, but i'm trying to slowly inch myself back into writing. "playing games" should have about 6 more chapters left, including a epilogue and bonus time skip chapter. hopefully, i can come back to writing regularly, i miss yall and the funny comments!😫

i'm dedicating this filler chap to amani and evens relationship/ parental lives, i just love them sm

anyways, let's get started🥱😛

~~~
Like most days, Amani and Eren started their days off with the sounds of Rue's crying.

No matter how earlier they would put her to sleep the night before, she would always wake up at the crack of dawn crying. At this point, Eren's eye bags were growing bigger than his attitude. At least that's what Jean would always tell him.

Amani could hear Rue's cries through the baby monitor and in response to her baby's wailing, Amani threw the covers off of her body, exposing her skin to the cold air, and put on her slippers by her bedside so that she could tend to Rue's needs. But before she could fully get out of bed, Eren put a hand on her shoulder, insisting that she lies back down.

"I got her, go back to sleep, love," he said in a sleepy voice before kissing the crown of her head and getting out of bed. Amani laid back in bed while Eren tied up his shoulder-length hair and walked to Rue's nursery so that he could tend to her needs.

"Hey my other pretty girl," Eren said softly over Rue's fussing. He picked her up out of her crib and carried her against his bare chest. "What's wrong with you?" But it's not like she could tell him what was wrong since she was only a baby, so he had to try and figure it out.

"Is she hungry?" he internally asked. Maybe she was. So he went to the kitchen and made her bottle only for her to reject it and cry some more. "Okay, so not hungry then." He checked hunger off his mental checklist.

"Does she need a diaper change?" But she smelled perfectly fine. "Tummy problems?" But he made sure to burp her after feeding her last time. Eren was at a loss.

"Then what the hell do you need then?" he said tiredly while sitting on his living room couch with his still-crying baby in his arms. He was starting to get agitated and was running out of options to get Rue to stop crying.

He didn't want to wake up Amani and ask her for help. She worked hard earlier throughout the day and he wanted her to be able to sleep peacefully throughout tonight. So he went ahead and asked another important woman in his life for help.

"Hello? Eren?" Eren's mom, Carla, asked over the phone. "It's three in the morning ya' know?"

(A/N: MILF CARLA SO FINE DAMN-)