𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟬

𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

𝟏:𝟓𝟗 𝐏𝐌

~~~

You just kept running into him.

First, it was Porco's party, then at Amani and Eren's place, and now it was at a lunch spot with Renee and Armin. Why were run-ins with Connie so frequent lately?

But it was fine, you could do one quick lunch with Connie because you were his friend now.

"You didn't tell me Y/N was going to be here," Connie whispered yelled at both Renee and Armin. "I didn't have a lot of time to get ready."

"Oh yeah, Y/N's going to be here," Armin said to him before smiling and nodding like an idiot.

"Hey y'all," you waved at everyone before you sat down at the table. Armin and Renee were sitting in seats across from each other, so you and Connie ended up sitting in seats across from each other.

"Hey girl," Renee greeted you while smiling.

"Hey Y/N," Armin also greeted you in the same enthusiastic voice Renee did. "You look good."

"Mhm," you looked at both of them suspiciously while narrowing your eyes. Something felt a little off about their energy. You didn't know what it was yet, but you were going to try and figure it out.

"Hi," Connie greeted you while giving you a little wave. He had on a light brown bandana tied over his head and a matching light brown graphic t-shirt to go with it. Ripped denim shorts were worn as his bottoms and white air max 97's were his shoes of choice. His accessories complimented his outfit, as he had on a silver chain with silver rings and small hoop earrings.

"Hey," you waved back at him, earning a small smile from him. "You look nice, I like your fit," you complimented him.

You could tell Connie was trying to conceal a smile and he put a hand on his cheeks and started itching them. Was he trying to hide a blush from you?

"Thanks, you look nice too." Nice was an understatement, you looked gorgeous to Connie.

Your hair was now in tribal braids with beads and you were wearing a(n) (f/c) flowy sundress with matching strappy open-toe block heels. Your nails and toes were done in a psychedelic style, and your crocodile baguette bag matched the color of them. The dainty pearl necklace you wore went with the pearl studs and the pearl bracelet you wore. Various ceramic and rhinestone rings were on your fingers, and that just completed the whole look.

"Thanks."

"Anyways, y'all can do whatever. Armin and I gotta go over this shit, so order whateva you want 'cause our boss paid for all of this," Renee told you and Connie before turning her attention back to the designs they were supposed to be overlooking.