𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐘

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐘

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

~~~

"What y'all finna do for Halloween next week?" Renee asked. You all were in your chemistry class, chatting as the lesson was going on.

Connie was sitting next to you, fluently singing the lyrics to Dakiti by Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez. You looked over at Renee and answered her question, "my cousins are throwin' a big ass party somewhere in the Bronx."

"Shiii," Connie paused the music in his airpods and stopped singing. "I'm tryna party," he said while smiling.

"You so nosy, I wasn't even talkin' to you," you rolled your eyes while Connie looked at you up and down.

"You look pretty today, gimme a kiss." He puckered out his lips, waiting for you to kiss him.

"I have gloss on, so no."

"Okayyyy? Do I give a fuck?"

"No not one," Sasha backed him up in the background.

"How many fucks do I give?" Connie said with an eyebrow raised.

"Zero," Jean added.

"Therefore your comment is, irrelevant," Connie and Sasha said in unison at the end. "You buggin', I don't care if you got gloss on." He puckered his lips again which made you playfully roll your eyes and give him a quick kiss.

"Happy now?"

"Of course, since I'm spending Halloween witchu," he said before flashing a cheesy smile.

"Who said that?" you questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"Isn't your cousin throwing a party?" you nodded. "Them imma go witchu."

You sucked your teeth then rolled your eyes, "I didn't invite you." You did want Connie to come with you, but you might as well mess with him right?

"Because I invited myself..." he said before mean mugging at you.

"Uhnt uhnt, who you doin' allat to?" you said while crossing your arms over your chest.

"You." He said, in attempt to mess with you, while also crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hmmm, you're giving Eren vibes right n—"

"Okay, you don't needa go that far." You laughed at Connie's reaction of being compared to Eren.

"Nah but forreal you all can go, I think my cousins would be okay with it," you said to all of your friends.

"Would they really though?" Renee asked while inspecting her nails.

You thought about what Renee said for a while then changed your answer, "my cousins will be okay with it if you just don't do no dumb shit." You said to everyone before narrowing your eyes at Connie, Jean, and Sasha.