𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀, 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐙𝐀 (𝐏𝐓

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀, 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐙𝐀 (𝐏𝐓.𝟑)

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟐:𝟐𝟕 𝐏𝐌

~~~

^^^ y/n's fit

^^^ y/n's fit

~~~

Connie was already waiting for you downstairs, so you got your bag and made your way out of your apartment.

Right as you walked out of the building, Connie was sitting in his car ready for you to hop in. You knocked on the window of the passenger seat and he unlocked the door for you.

As soon as you go into the car, Connie let out a whistle and started to hype you up.

"Okayyyyyyy, you popped of with the fit!!!" You laughed as he began to pull out his phone to record you. "Nah, nah, nah you gotta hop back out the car so we can do a proper fit check."

You playfully rolled your eyes and got out the car so Connie could take a video of your outfit.

Candy Rain was currently blasting out of his car and you were doing poses as he recorded you.

"Okay okay, I see you with the shoes and the bag!!!" He had the flash on and he was leaning over the middle console to record you from the sidewalk. "And the socks! I see you!"

"Now why are you zoomin' in on the socks?" Connie stopped the video and you got back in the car.

"Because I'm your hype man so I gotta make sure to hype everything up," he took the car out of park and began to drive off into the busy street.

"Connie, where are we going?" You turned down the blasting music a bit so he was able to hear your question.

"It's a surprise," he was smiling so hard and you couldn't help but smile back.

You took the time to look over his outfit, and like usual, it went hard as fuck. He was wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants with an off white utility cargo vest that matched his Offwhite Air Jordan 4s.