𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝟐:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌

(A/N: link to the spotify playlist is in my bio)

~~~

"Y'all wake the fuck up," you pushed Renee and Armin's heads to wake them up and Armin groaned from tiredness. He was laying his head on her shoulder and his hand was resting on her inner thigh, and this caused you to raise an eyebrow.

"Are they together?" Connie asked as he looked at them over your shoulder.

"I don't know whose with who these days," you put your computer in your bag and put your bag over your shoulder.

"I meaaannn, we can be together," Connie picked up his bags and the two of you began exiting the classroom.

Connie wrapped his arm around your shoulders like he did earlier and you held onto his hand that dangled on the other side of you.

"Mhm, yeah, anyways what class do you have next?" The two of you walked into the hallway.

"I got practice next so I gotta head to the gym."

"Okaayyy baller."

"That was hot, gimme a kiss." Connie puckered his lips and leaned in your direction but you pushed his head away with your finger and sucked your teeth.

"You know we just passed the gym right?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to walk you to class."

"Connie you're gonna be late."

"Nahhhh, lemme walk you to class." You gave up on trying to convince Connie to get to practice and continued to let him walk you to class.

The two of you finally reached you classroom and Connie unwrapped his arm from your shoulders, "Imma see you later." You gave Connie a fist bump and he made his way to practice.

"WHOMMMMPPP, my bestie's here now!" Amani was sitting in her seat being extra loud and you figured that she had to be high.

You walked over to her and grabbed her chin to examine her eyes, "why is your ass gettin' high during school?" You whispered to her.

"I was so borrrreeed in the courtyard by myself so I ate an edible." Amani shrugged her shoulders and put her elbow on the desk to lay her chin in her hand.

You shook your head and sat right next to her.

"But I'm gettin' the munchies so I told Eren to bring me food."

A couple moments later, Eren came in the classroom with a bag of McDonald's and a drink. His hair was in a low messy bun and he looked tired as hell.

"YAYYYY! My baby daddy's here!" Amani got up from her seat and did her lil dancie dance then headed towards Eren who was in the doorway. Thankfully there wasn't a lot of students in your class and your professor hadn't arrived yet.