𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟔 𝐀𝐌

~~~

~~~

Saying that this past week has been a long one would be an understatement.

Throughout the week, Angelina has been bugging the shit out of you by constantly trying to interact with you during class. She would either give you passive-aggressive compliments or ramble on about some other bullshit to try and get close to you.

You knew it was an act and could see right through her bullshit, so you decided not to pay any attention to her triflin', short ass.

Plus, you weren't able to talk to Connie as much since he was busy with basketball and you were busy with school, so you felt even crappier.

"Y/N, it's twelve in the fuckin' morning," Renee grumbled.

"I know it is," you walked into her room and closed the door behind you so that you could chill out with her on the bed.

"Girl go somewhere else, I'm sleepin'," she threw the covers over her head but you pulled them off and laid in the bed with her.

"I can't sleep."

"And I can, so goodnight," she attempted to pull the covers back up but you pull them down again.

"Rereeeee, I can't sleep."

"Ugh," Renee sat criss-cross on the bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "So what's up?"

"My shit's done," you said with a frown on your face. Renee knew what you meant and groaned. She reached over to her nightstand then passed you her stash.

"Is that's all you wanted? Because you already know where my shit is," you waited to answer her question while rolling up a blunt. You lit it up and took one hit then finally responded.

"I might have to beat a bitch."

"Who? Antoinette?" you laughed at Renee's response then took another hit.