𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟕:𝟏𝟔 𝐀𝐌

~~~

Since you didn't have classes on Thursday, you decided to lay in your bed all day while listening to slow songs on high volume. You thought that you had forgotten the whole picture situation, but you were back on your over thinking shit.

Your trust issues were acting up and making you stressed, so you missed Connie's text that he has sent you. He had already left you a couple messages asking if you were okay, but you missed them, as you were on a pattern of being on the verge of tears or singing your heart out to Mary J. Blige songs.

At around 5 in the morning, you had finally seen Connie's text and you texted him back, saying that you were alright and that you were skipping school. He went on a pouty rant through text and sent you voice messages on him whining, but then told you to feel better and make sure to drink enough water throughout the day.

You decided to finally get out of your room two hours later to go get something to eat. Renee was home with you, since she didn't have classes today, so you knocked on her door to see what she wanted to eat.

"Yo Re," you called out before the door swung open. "I was finna– ah!" it happened to be Armin who opened the door, and he covered your mouth then put a finger over his.

"Shut up, you're so loud," he took his hand off of your mouth and you immediately covered it so that you wouldn't yell. "Rere's still sleeping," he closed the door behind him then walked over to the kitchen like everything was normal.

You walked behind him with a dumbfounded look on your face. He was shirtless, only to be left in baggy pajama pants, and his blonde hair was all disheveled. You sat down on one of the counter chairs as Armin opened the fridge to find something to cook.

"Bestfriendddd," was all you could come out with.

"Whaattttt?" Armin responded back with in the same dramatic tone you used.

"Bestfriendddddd," you said again in an over exaggerated tone with your eyes all wide.

Armin just rolled his eyes and pulled out a carton of eggs, "whaaaaatttt?"

You blinked your eyes a couple of times before pointing over to Renee's room, "what the hell was that?"

"I came out of Renee's room," he replied back somewhat sassily.

You rolled your eyes at his tone of voice, "no shit, I know that. I'm just tryna figure out what the hell y'all were doing in the same room... at night."

"None of your business," he smirked before turning on the stove and buttering up the pan.

"I didn't even hear you come in last night."