𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟭

𝐒 𝐄 𝐋 𝐅 𝐃 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

𝟖:𝟑𝟕 𝐏𝐌

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 (𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗) 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗔𝗖 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗢

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

~~~

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

~~~

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

(A/N: don't play music yet)

"Te digo Connie, te va a romper el corazón," (I'm telling you Connie, she's going to break your heart) Angelina told me.

"¿Como si no lo hubieras hecho?" (Like you didn't?) I said back, raising my voice a little. The music in the background of the party was loud and the room we were in was dark.

"¿Quieres lastimarte dos veces? Ya te dije cómo trató a su ex." (So you want to get hurt twice? I already told you how she treated her ex.)

Oh right, Angelina tried to tell me some bullshit that Y/N cheated on Zeke when I was in the bus going to a basketball game that one day.

I didn't believe her at the time, but since she's being consistent it may be true. Right?

No— she's just trying to get in my head. Y/N isn't the type to cheat on someone. She's a good person, she wouldn't do that, unlike Angelina.

"Bullshit," I straight up told Angelina. "You're just a sour bitch trying to ruin what I got going on. ¿Pero adivinen qué? Me importa un carajo." (But guess what? I don't give a damn.)

"You know what Connie?" she walked closer to me then grabbed my chin in between her thumb and index finger. "She's gonna eventually leave you because you have nothing to show for it. Usted va a decepcionar a ella y ella va a salir de usted al igual que lo hice." (You are going to disappoint her and she will walk out on you just like I did.)

"¿Quieres dejar de hablar ya?" (Will you stop talking already?) I grabbed her wrist, then took her hand off of my face.

"¿No quieres oír la verdad Connie?" (You don't wanna hear the truth Connie?) She taunted me before twirling one of her black curls. "Esa perra te va a arruinar." (That bitch is gonna ruin you.)

"De acuerdo, lo que no vas a hacer es faltarle el respeto a mi chica así." (Okay, what you're not gonna do is disrespect my girl like that.) I wasn't just gonna stand here while she shit talks Y/N .