𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟱

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒

𝟓:𝟏𝟕 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"Why'd you suck the fuck outta my neck Dracula?" you examined the hickies on your neck before looking over at Connie.

The two of you took a three-hour nap together and were about to hop into the shower until you stopped in the mirror to get a look at yourself. You weren't going to lie, you looked rough as fuck. Connie sure did make sure to fuck the shit outta you.

Connie tilted his head while furrowing his brows, trying to find the problem. "What's wrong? I think you look pretty this way," he said before going to turn on the shower.

"I look like I was hit by a truck," you continued to look at yourself in the mirror and noticed a big, purple hickey on the bottom of your jaw. "And I feel sore," you said before holding onto your back. Your legs were also aching and you felt like Connie bruised your damn cervix from deep strokes.

"Hopefully, this shower can make you feel better—"

"Well I wouldn't be feelin' this way if you didn't go full-on beast mode," you complained in a grumpy tone before chucking a toilet paper roll at Connie.

He dodged the roll of toilet paper roll then made a wincing face. "It's probably the nap making her cranky," he thought then took off his boxers so that he could hop in the shower.

Shortly after, you took off Connie's shirt that you were wearing and also got into the shower.

Connie let the water hit his back as he picked a song to play on the speakers. After a couple of seconds of scrolling through his playlist, he landed on "On the Way" by Jhené Aiko.

"Noooooo," you took his phone away from him and paused the song. "You are NOT 'bout to play a freaky ass song right now."

"I like it though," he said before frowning.

"Change it," you insisted before handing his phone back to him. "I'm not tryna get freaky in the shower after I damn near saw the pearly white gates."

Connie giggled at your grouchiness, "I did make you see stars, didn't I?—"

"Shut uuuuuuup," you groaned, making Connie laugh again and resume the song.

"Okay okay, I'll stop messing around," he pecked your cheek then placed his phone on the shower shelf. "Promise."

(A/N: promise: broken, slight smuttiness mentioned ahead!! if you wanna skip, i'll put another a/n at the end of the smut. i recommend playing the song)

His "promise" seemed insincere, and you knew why because he continued to look at you with a certain lust in his eyes.

"How much fuckin' stamina do you have?" you asked him before he placed his hand on the side of your face.