𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝟖:𝟐𝟑 𝐏𝐌

~~~

Connie gave you a kiss on the cheek before snaking his arms around your waist to give you a hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck and embraced in his warmth.

"I missed you at school today," he whispered in your ear before letting you go and sitting on the couch next to you and Tevin.

"I missed you too," you said a little less animated than you'd usually say. You passed Connie your hookah hose and he took a took a puff, then wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Who's yo lil friend N/N?" Trey teased.

"Oh right— y'all this is Connie," you introduced your three cousins to Connie. "Connie, they're my cousins Trinity, Trey, and Tevin." They all greeted Connie and he did the same.

"Sheeeeesh, your fit is heaaatttt," Tevin hyped Connie up while checking out his outfit.

"I 'preciate it," Connie responded while cheesing.

"Shiii he valid," Trinity said before taking a puff.

"You're gonna make his head bigger if you keep complimentin' him," you said before taking your hose from Connie and taking a puff out of it.

"Nah baby, people just love me," he said while smiling before he dapped someone up who passed by the couch.

"You know everyone and they mama in this bitch," you mumbled before crossing your arms over your chest.

"Hm?" Connie hummed and cupped his ear towards you so that he could hear you. "I couldn't hear you over the music Beautiful," he said lowly towards you. You just pinched his ear then took another puff. "Hey! What was that for?" Connie whined while rubbing his now red ear.

"Just 'cause," you replied before snickering.

Connie took the hose from you the took another puff. He looked around the house and tried to find something that the two of you could do together.

"Oh, oh, oh," Connie repeatedly tapped your shoulder. "Do you wanna do beer pong?" he pointed over to the beer pong station and you looked over then shrugged your shoulders.

"Yeah sure," Connie smiled at your acceptance and you smiled back a little.

"Okay let's go then." Before you could fully know what was going on, Connie grabbed your arm and pulled you over to the station with him.

You quickly waved goodbye to your cousins then proceeded to yell at Connie, "will you calm the fuck down! My arm's gonna break."

Connie realized that he was hurting you then immediately piped down a little. "Sorry..." he said said with his cheeks getting all red.