𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 "𝐅&𝐌𝐔" 𝐁𝐘 𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟑 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"Can we talk?" you repeated Connie's question in your head.

𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦

𝗲𝗴𝗴🙄👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💓
__________________________________

𝗲𝗴𝗴🙄👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💓
can we talk?

pls

𝘆𝗼𝘂
yeah we can

but aren't you at work
right now tho?

𝗲𝗴𝗴🙄👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💓
yeah ill come to your
place after

aight?

𝘆𝗼𝘂
yeah that's cool

___________________________________

~~~

When you finished eating with your mom, she dropped you off at your place at around 12 o'clock.

Connie wouldn't get off of work until 4-ish, so you took these 4 hours as an opportunity to clean your place. Renee was out since she had a fashion design gig and Amani went with Eren to go see his mom in Queens, so currently you were home by yourself.

You changed into a more comfortable outfit that consisted of baggy pajama pants and a loose t-shirt. You were going to clean both girls' rooms, but Amani's didn't need any cleaning, thanks to Levi's genes, and Renee's room was too disorganized for you to even clean.

Homegirl had a whole empty plan b box on her bed– you weren't even going to attempt to clean her room.

As soon as you stopped cleaning at around 4:30-ish, you heard a knock on the door so you put the cleaning supplies back up and walked over to the door to answer it.

It didn't surprise you to see that the person at the door was Connie.

"Sup," he broke the silence first.

He was still in his Foot Locker uniform, so he was wearing a black and white striped shirt with a black puffer jacket and black ripped jeans. He also had on a black beanie and like usual, he accessorized the fit with diamond stud earrings and a silver chain.

"Hey," you said back to him. He looked at you up and down and really tried his hardest not to bite his lip. You gestured for him to come inside and when he did, he took off his shoes before walking in any further.