𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒

𝟏:𝟑𝟖 𝐏𝐌

~~~

Connie basically walked around the store with you, secretly checking you out from the back.

"So I can get any shoe in here for a discount?"

"Yup." You raised and eyebrow and crossed your arms around your chest.

"You not fuckin' with me right?"

"I mean I would if you'd let me," Connie looked at you up and down then smirked. You rolled your eyes and kept moving. "Nah, but for real, I work here so you can get anything in here for a discount- andddd Eren's paying for your stuff so you don't even have to worry."

"Well shiiii, if you say so." You began to go around the store and pick out pairs of shoes that would match with your wardrobe.

Connie would occasionally check on you when he wasn't with a customer and go in the back to bring out shoes in your size.

"Hey Connie," you projected your voice a little so he could hear you from the other side of the store. He did an athletic jog and made his way over to you.

"Whatchu need beautiful?"

You rolled your eyes and handed him the Jordan Retro 4's you found cute. "I can't find these in my size, can you please help me?"

As he took the shoes from your hand, his fingertips lightly grazed your own. "Yea, lemme see if they got any in the back." He did his same athletic jog and went to the back of the store.

Amani was looking at the two of you the whole time and was secretly hyping the both of you up.

"Eren, you think they look good right?"

"Yeah sure, I guess." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to pick out shoes.

"Why are you so dry?" Amani sucked her teeth and walked away from Eren to get a reaction out of him.

He gently grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled her back to him. "'Mani I'm just fuckin' with you. But for real, they'd look good together."

"Psst! Y/N!!!" Amani whispered yelled to get your attention. You looked at her and raised your eyebrow.

"Fuck you want?" You mouthed.

Amani put both her hands in a twisty motion and stuck her tongue.

"Girl shut the fuck up!!!" You whispered yelled at her, which only made her and Eren laugh.

Connie came back and did his fucking athletic jog again and handed you the shoes in your size. "Here you go beautiful."

"Thanks Connie."

"Say my name again," he wore a grin on his face and you gave him a deadpan look.