𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄? 𝐍𝐀𝐇, 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄

𝟒:𝟒𝟕 𝐏𝐌

~~~

You and Connie ended up getting separated from everyone else, so you both decided to wander around the city together. The two of you took a break from talking and walking around aimlessly to get a quick pouch of custom M&M's at M&M's world.

The words "stink & egghead," were still written on them, and the both of you ate them as you continued your walk.

"I'm still tryna figure out who the fuck would cheat on you?" you said before reaching into the pouch of M&M's and eating a couple. You two were walking down a semi-busy sidewalk in Manhattan, trying to figure out what to do while you talk.

"Her name was Angelina, I dated her for like two years and I wouldn't even try to again," Connie said while looking around the brightly lit city. "I don't know the guy she cheated on me with but I didn't need to for me to break it off with her."

"Angelina?..." you said slowly before shrugging your shoulders and eating more M&M's. "She sounds like a bitch."

"She is," he ate a couple of M&M's then continued to talk. "The whole thing left insecure about dating for a while, but then I eventually started to become better about myself."

"That's good that you were able to," you responded, a little jealous that Connie was able to feel a little secure after being cheated on.

"Talking about our shitty exes is making me sad, we should do something."

You looked over at him and your mood instantly lifted, "like what?"

"I dunno, probably go to a fancy penthouse on sale and pretend to be a young married rich couple looking for a place that we'll never buy," he said half-heartedly while looking back over at you.

"Yeah let's do it," you responded.

"Wait for real?! I was only half-serious!" the two of you stopped walking as you reached the crosswalk.

"Yeah, it sounds fun so let's do it," Connie smiled while looking into your eyes then pulled your arm and lead the way to the Louis Vuitton across the street. "Dammit Connie! You're gonna get us hit by a car."

The two of you continued to run across the street until you made it to the other side. "But we didn't, so it's all good," he said before smiling.

You just rolled your eyes then ran into the store with Connie following behind you.

~~~

"Did I eat though?" Connie did a 360 to show you his outfit that consisted of a cream white turtle and black jeans with white af1's, which was completed by a gold chain.