𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟯

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟎 𝐏𝐌

~~~

Connie kissed you and you hesitated but eventually kissed him back. One of his hands was on the side of your face and both of your hands landed on both sides of his.

The kiss was slow but then it started to pace up when Connie tried to slip his tongue in your mouth.

You let him, and his tongue started to glide against yours.

Things started to escalate quickly and you wanted to stop before anything else happened, but couldn't because of how good Connie was making you feel at that moment.

His hand moved from your face to the back of your knee and he pulled your leg up then started to caress it with his fingertips.

Your hands moved down from the sides of his face to his shoulders as he started to scoot even closer to you.

"Mariposa?" Connie pulled back from the kiss and whispered against your lips.

"Yeah?" you whispered back.

"I l-"

The two of you heard keys jangling against the door then shot up from the couch.

"We're baaaaack~" Amani melodically said as she walked through the door with Eren following behind her.

"So, what are you guys—" Eren paused his question and looked at you and Connie carefully. Him and Amani noticed that something must've happened. Connie's cheeks were red and he was out of breath while you were standing around awkwardly, fiddling with your fingers. "...doing?"

"Just chillin'."

"Watching paint dry."

You pinched the bridge of your nose and Connie gave them an awkward thumbs up.

"Watchin' paint dry?" Amani rose an eyebrow as she took off her heels. "Really?"

"No, he's just a dumbass," you grumbled.

Eren walked past you guys and into Rue's room so that he could get her.

At some point during their date, the two of them found themselves missing their daughter. Even though she has drained both of them of their energy for the past three weeks, they still felt a little anxious from being away from her.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Amani asked before sitting down on the couch.

You sat next to her while Connie went to the kitchen to eat the giant sugar cookie he got. He was kind of pissed his moment with you got ruined so he decided to stuff his face with sugar to make himself feel better.

"We watched Barbie movies, then went to your house to get games and played Just Dance—"

"Then you got our baby looking wasted," Eren chimed in before walking into the living room with Rue cradled in his arms.