𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀, 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 "𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓" 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄

𝟔:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"What the fuck do you want?" Zeke was standing in front of you with your favorite candy in one of his hands and a bouquet of roses with money in them in the other. He looked a lot different since the last time you had seen him.

He was wearing a long sleeve shirt, so his sleeve tattoo wasn't visible, and he had on an expensive watch to make his casual outfit pop out.

"I just-"

"You know what, I change my mind don't speak," you crossed your arms over your chest and Zeke held out the flowers and candy for you.

"I got these for you," you looked down at the contents in his hands then took them from him, just because you couldn't resist money and your favorite candy. "Look Y/N, I know we broke up and ended on bad terms but I wanted-"

"Listen, I don't care what cheaters have to say because they're full of shit," you put emphasis on the word cheaters to remind him what he did before he left you.

(A/N: kuchel rn:😨🤭👀☕️)

"N/N you know I love you," Zeke said with remorse.

"I guess that's one-sided," you said bluntly.

"Y/N, I came to you today wanting to make up for my mistakes," Zeke looked into your eyes genuinely.

"Nah, fuck that. You broke my trust and tried to twist that shit on me after, so no Zeke, I won't listen to what you have to say because it's irrelevant to me now." You said with a little voice crack in the end. "You know what, just leave because I'm tired as fuck and you're not helping."

Zeke let out a sigh before heading out, "I just want you to know Y/N, that I'm not letting what we have go."

"Yeah whatever," you rolled your eyes then Zeke walked away and you closed the door.

"Damnnnnn, I was just about to call my pops so that he could get rid of his ass," Kuchel said before heading into the kitchen to get something to eat.

You let out a frustrated groan the walked over to the kitchen to sit on one of the counter high chairs, "yeah same."

"You good though?" She asked before opening the fridge.

"Yeah imma be fine," you responded then opened the candy to eat.

Kuchel just decided to eat one of the leftovers in your fridge and when she closed the door and turned around, her eyes landed on the bouquet of roses with money in them. "DAMMMNNNN!!! How many benjamins is that?!" She set her plate of food down and picked up the bouquet to count the bills wrapped around the flowers.