𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟰

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟖:𝟑𝟕 𝐀𝐌

~~~

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊: 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The party had been going on for about an hour and Amani and Renee didn't disappoint. This party was lit as hell, just like they said it would be. All of your cousins and close friends were there with the addition of other people you went to high school and college with.

You were sitting in a circle with Jean, Sasha, Ymir, and all of your cousins, and you guys were vibing to the loud music playing while taking a couple of hits.

"Aye!" Trey tried to get all of your attention. "I know it's N/N's birthday and all, but let's celebrate that I ain't the baby daddy!"

"Boy, sit down," Kayla smacked his chest to shut him up.

Everyone in the circle laughed then Trinity started tapping on your shoulder repeatedly. "Ayo cuz, who's dat eyeballin' you?" she pointed over to someone leaning against the wall.

You narrowed your eyes to try and get a better look at the person.

"Shii, he kinda fine," Quincy looked at him up and down before taking a puff out of the blunt in his hand.

"Holy crap is that Reiner?!" Sasha asked you in a shocked voice.

Once you got a better look at the person, you noticed that it was Reiner.

He looked a little different than the last time you saw him in the summertime. You noticed that he had grown his blonde hair out a bit. His face also seemed a lot more defined than it was before and he had a short lil goatee going on to enhance his features. It was apparent that one of his ears was pierced, because of the diamond shining from the lights, and he had a dragon tattoo that ran from his wrist all the way up to his forearm.

He held eye contact with you then brought the red cup in his hand up to his lips and took a sip.

You wondered what he was doing here, so you got up because you were going to ask him yourself. "Hold up y'all, I'll be back real quick." You adjusted the outfit you were wearing then walked up to Reiner.

"Get that dick sis!" Quincy yelled before Kayla pushed his head.

"You look pretty," Reiner complimented while eyeing you and taking another sip out of his drink.

"What're you doin' here?" you asked him before crossing your arms over your chest.

"I just came to wish you a happy birthday." His voice was low and had a seductive tone in it. He scooted up closer to you so that he could whisper in your ear. "How bout you take some birthday dick to celebrate?"