𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟭

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟔𝐓𝐇, 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

~~~

It's been around a week since your lunch with Connie and you haven't seen him since then. You eventually figured out that Armin and Renee set up the whole thing to get you both closer and you were lowkey annoyed by that.

It wasn't like it was any of their business, so them interfering with your relationship with Connie ticked you off a little. But you couldn't stay mad at them since you did have a good time.

"So London, what do you wanna eat?" you asked Renee's little sister as you looked for something to eat in the fridge.

"I dunno," she was too busy playing on her iPad in the living room, so she didn't really pay attention to what you were saying.

You were currently babysitting her because Renee's parents were going through a divorce and she wanted her sister to stay with you guys till her parents figured their shit out. Her younger brother, DJ, was staying with one of his friends, so she wasn't worried about him.

Renee was out of town for work and Armin went with her, so you were going to be watching London by yourself tonight.

Babysitting her wouldn't be hard because she was a pretty good kid, so you had nothing to stress about.

"Well... we got chicken nuggets, leftover pizza from last night, or burgers from Shake Shack," you called out the different food options but London didn't seem like she was interested in any of them. "Or I can order from this one Dominican restaurant I know?" you were referring to the one Connie took you to.

You heard an excited gasp from her, "can we try that?"

"Yeah, of course, we'll just drive by there to order–" you were cut off by the sound of your phone ringing. "Gimme one sec London," you grabbed your phone off the counter to see who was calling you.

𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹: 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗳𝗿😈

𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲

"Yo?"

"Wassup Y/N," Eren said to you. "I need you to do me a really big favor."

"Sure, what is it?" you held the phone up to your ear by using your shoulder.

"Can you help watch Rue for a couple of hours? I wanted to take 'Mani out tonight," he explained.

"Ain't it a lil' too soon for date night?" you asked him.

"Well, I want to do something nice for her 'cause she's been stressing herself out, so I need you to watch our baby while I take my girl out."