𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐎: 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟐

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐎: 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟐

𝟕:𝟓𝟗 𝐏𝐌

~~~

For this round of Uno, you guys decided to pair up for it. Sasha wanted to sit out and eat food on the side while the rest of you paired yourself up with a partner.

It was you and Connie, Mikasa and Jean, Armin and Eren, and Renee and Amani.

You and Connie were wrapped under a blanket next to each other sitting on the floor with your backs against the couch, eating egg rolls, noodles, and shrimp fried rice out of a takeout box.

Mikasa was finished shuffling and she started to deal 7 cards to each duo. Everyone was sitting around the coffee table and deck was on top of that.

Eren was rolling up a blunt and Mikasa had finished dealing all of you guys seven cards. Connie picked up your shared cards and showed it to you. It was a good hand so you and Connie were planning to win.

"Pass me that blunt Jaeger," you reached your hand out to Eren and did the grabby hands. You were feeling mildly drunk as well as everyone else, except for Jean and Mikasa.

"Damn, I haven't even lit this shit yet," Eren lit the blunt with his lighter then took a hit, sending it to you right after. You took it out of Eren's and took a hit as well.

"Okay, let's all take a shot to start this shit up," Renee said while pouring her self some tequila and passing the bottle around in a circle.

You all took your shots and resumed with the second round.

You, Connie, Jean, and Renee were on your sixth shots, Mikasa and Armin were on their fifth, Sasha only had four, while Amani and Eren had seven.

You took another hit while Jean and Mikasa put down a green 5 card to start off the game.

"Pass that shit over here," Connie wrapped an arm around your shoulders and you placed the blunt in between his lips. He inhaled then smushed your cheeks together with his fingers then slowly exhaled the smoke in your mouth, finishing it off with a kiss.

"Yo, are you guys gonna suck faces? Or put down a card?" Jean asked slightly impatient.

You and Connie halted your kiss then giggled, "yeah my fault," you said while putting down a green skip card.

Eren sucked his teeth while Armin groaned, both knowing that hey had to take one shot. They both down their shots and Armin looked at you with a narrowed gaze.

"I'll get you back for that," you stuck your tongue out at his weak threat then took a bite out of the last egg roll in you and Connie's to-go box.

Amani put down a choose a color card and went with yellow.

"Why'd you choose yellow? You guys got any yellows?" Eren asked slowly, making it clear to everyone that he was now drunk.

"Maybe I just like the color yellow," Amani said in a low tone, also making it clear to everyone that she was now drunk.