𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟮

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 "𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒" 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐙𝐀

𝟒:𝟓𝟏 𝐏𝐌

~~~

You and Connie straightened yourselves quickly before leaving his room, only to see Sunnie right at the doorframe.

Her features were a similar to Connie's, but you could tell there were some slight differences. Her hair color was much more different than her mother's and two brothers' hair color, as it was more of a ginger-ish brown color. Her long hair was still curly like everyone else's though, and it was styled in a messy top bun.

Her freckles were much more defined than Connie's, as they scattered all over her face, neck, and shoulders. Since she had just come back from gymnastics practice, she was still wearing her bedazzled, pink leotard with black track pants covering her legs.

There was no denying that she was an adorable little girl.

"Bubby!" she jumped up on Connie and he carried her into a hug. "I missed you so much," she excitedly greeted her brother while practically choking him.

"I missed you too," he said with a lack of oxygen, trying to claw her hands from around his neck.

You waited on the side patiently smiling at the interaction between siblings before Sunnie placed her attention on you.

"Ella es tan bonita en persona," Sunnie whispered to Connie, but you could still hear her. You smiled at her comment, understanding what she was saying from the Spanish Connie has taught you so far. (She's so pretty in person.)

"I know right," Connie whispered yelled back.

Your face went hot from his words.

Sunnie then shook herself out of Connie's grip so that she could give you a tight hug.

This family was definitely full of huggers. She hung onto your bottom half until you crouched down and gave her a tighter hug.

"And you smell good," the little girl added, making you smile even wider.

"Thank you, Sunnie." Connie swore his heart was going to burst from the interaction between the two of you. He loved how you were easily getting along with his family.

"C'mon, my mommy's making dinner, and her food is always the best." The little girl began dragging you downstairs and Connie followed behind you.

When you got downstairs, a tall– no, a ginormous man was greeting Connie's mom affectionately. You assumed it was his father and instantly knew where Connie and Martin got their height from.

His father, Sean Springer, had gingerish-brown hair, the same as Sunnie, and a muscular build that made him look straight out of a comic book. His face was covered in freckles that resembled his kids' and a full beard covered the bottom half of his face.