6th One shot

Fell x SwapFell requested by Sam the bippy. Hope you enjoy, sorry it took forever lol

Tch, stupid Swap acting like he owns the place. Just because he lived in a goody gumdrops world doesn't mean he can force his sickly sweetness on us. Always bossing me around. Why couldn't I end up with a different set of Gaster's? I wonder what they would do if I didn't go hunt anomalies. Ugh, I practically carry this place and no one is grateful at all. Well fuck them. I'm gonna go off on my own, see how they like it. Maybe then they will appreciate me. Bunch of jerks. (Fell is kinda being a baby rn ngl)

Hm hm hm. I need an extra pair of hands for this experiment. Shoot, I should have asked X Gaster to stay another day. Well I'll have to do this one later then. Let's go train a bit and find some bait for the specimen. 
SwapFell heads to a known anomaly hot spot to train for a bit. While there, he hears Fell grumbling and hides and listens to his rambling.

Fucking Gasters with their stupid rules and stupid standards. If I wasn't trying to go home, I'd have been out of here ages ago.

It sounds like you aren't appreciated? Do you want to be appreciated and get home? I can help you with both. Join me Fell, I think we can be very good for each other.

That sounds like an offer I can't refuse. Fell says with a shark tooth grin. He takes SwapFell's hand and they disappear.

Look I know that this is short, and was requested awhile ago, but I honestly have to force myself to write anything at all. I will still take asks and dares and stuff, but I think I will be shutting down NewTale Gaster story soon. It will have an ending, but not much more. It's sad to say, but I wrote these stories and things when I was like 12 and I no longer enjoy Undertale and it's fanbase as much as I did. I might try some other fanfics of other stuff. For now, this may be goodbye. I love you all, thanks so much for tuning in, and talk to you all later!!

                                         Gastershadow