question 5!

Ok guys! A question! Get yourselves over here!

Fell: why do I feel like I'll hate this question?

You hate everything Fell...

Fell: true...

B: now now. Hello humans! I am feeling better now!

Swap: can I get a dare to hug someone? That would be fun!

We'll see Swap! But be careful what you ask for! You could be dared to hug SwapFell!

Swap: ewwww I don't want to hug him

SwapFell: that's rude! I could use a hug!

When did you get here?

SwapFell: just now!

Who invited you?

SwapFell: me.

Who invited me?

SwapFell: *shrug*

Wing: ughhhhhhhh just hurry up peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fine, rude dude
Ok so we have a a question from ???????? She wants to know what you all got for Valentine's day. Star, you want to go first?

Stars: ok! I got a beautiful dream catcher from B, a lovely card with a slice of huckleberry pie from Swap, a Malta maker from Wings(he refuses to tell me where he got it) and a rope course thing I can install outside. It was all very awesome and cool!

Swap, wanna go next? ; )

Swap: sure! I got a cute bag full of cookies from B, a  interesting  knife set from Fell... A new phone case from Wings that he made himself, and a cool new fidget spinner from Stars! I loved it all(though he's too innocent to realize what the knife set is)

Hey Wing, your up!

Wing: ugh ok I got a nice coffee mug from B that said 'all hard workers deserve valentines ❤', a bunch of test tubes from Fell that he apparently found in the void and did not just steal them from the lab even though we were missing some... A new notepad from Swap that has kittens on it and encouragement on every page (the first page was 'i hope you have a purrrrfect day❤' so that should tell you what kind of encouragement is in there) and a full set of science books from Stars that he had Maestro pick up. They were all very nice gifts.

Fell, your upppppppppppppppppp!

Fell: yo I got a cool new scarf from B, a heart shaped dart board from Swap, a portable swing that I can set up inside or outside the house from Stars, and a huge box of hot chocolate mix that has marshmallows from Wings. Also Wings I told you I didn't steal those! Yup....(awkward silence)

Yeet
B?

B: well I'm sure everyone already knows, but I got a (assumably) beautiful green blanket from Wings, a hugeeeeee teddy bear from Fell that Maestro brought over, a CD from Swap that is to the Waitress musical, another CD from Wing that is Phantom of the Opera. It was all very nice and sweet of everyone.

SwapFell I guess....

SwapFell: nothing.

Ugh SwapFell stop making me feel sorry for you. *Hands box of chocolates and some sunflowers

SwapFell: why thank you~ I got a box of chocolates and some sunflowers from the one who is called Gastershadow

That's Miss Gastershadow to you SwapFell. Also they just saw it, you don't need to tell them. Also no problem.
Now I'ma use the awesome author powers and boop Maestro over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
*Boop Maestro*

Maestro: oh! Hello thou Gasters!

Hey Maestro! We have a question of what you all got for Valentine's day.

Maestro: oh i have received a cherry pie from all the gang, a best dad pin from my sons, and a few cards from my friends.

Aww that's nice! Well I guess that's it and this is kinda long, so goodbye everyone!

Everyone: *says bye in so many ways*