Ask/Dare

Howdy everyone! We have a kinda ask/dare today from _Gaster_Follower_ 
We are just gonna use a few characters this time.
"Hey Fell, can you go grab Swap, and SwapFell?"

"Sure, but you owe me cookies next time." *Fell goes and brings back Swap and SwapFell*

"You asked for me Miss Gastershadow? ; ) " SwapFell appears with a smirk.

"Hello Miss Gastershadow! How are you today?" Swap asks with a smile as he walks in with Fell.

"Quite well, thank you Swap. And hello SwapFell, this is a special episode for you."

"Ah yes, finally I get the recognition I deserve. Hit me with it." SwapFell says.

"Well give me just a second." * summons _Gaster_Follower_ who then goes and gives SwapFell a hug and a kiss on the cheek then goes and hides embarrassed behind Swap*

"Oooh dear! It seems I might have a fan! ;)" SwapFell says as he covers his blushing face with his hands. He then makes a red rose appear in his hands and goes to the hiding _Gaster_Follower_ and offers it to them.

"Awww that's so cute guys. Well, we will just leave you alone then." *snaps fingers and makes the pair teleport to somewhere else*
They seem to be getting along well. Let's end this episode here. Thanks for tuning in, and I'll see you all next time. Please request whatever you like, and I'll try to post it soon. Latersssss
                                          Gastershadow