Dare 10!

Heeeeeeeeeeey what up guys we have a fantabulous dare today from @TheDonkeyKing so let's do this my Bois! Are you guys here?

Fell: yes though I'm still laughing from our last dare.

Well I think this one will have you singing from joy! Literally!
The dare is for you, to sing a romantic song to Maestro in front of SwapFell! Have fun!

Fell: oh ok, that's not bad. I don't really care.

SwapFell: what?! You can't do that!

Fell: it's not a big deal. It's just a song.

Maestro: thou may sing to thou hearts content.

Fell: *deep breath* your white dress, sparks words spontaneous, I'll sing from mountain tops, I am in Love! And I don't care who knows it! Lucky me, I was ordinary, but with your love you see, I am a poem writer! I will express this if I'm able, I love you like a table! My legs were carved for you! I love you like a table, I'm wood and you are glue! Cover me with stuff, and I will hold it all! Strong and stable, I love you like a table. Girl part Maestro sings because he apparently knows the song lol I love you too, I wanted to try and and surprise you. I've written 29 new drafts of vows that didn't rhyme, 30 was a drum line! Both of them sing together! Always do the best we can, say I do and tell you that when I see you, I want to again!

SwapFell: that was so sweet! Do I get a love song?

Fell: sure, but I'll only do it here if the readers request it.

You guys hear that? That sounds like an invitation! So that was all, I guess Maestro is happy and SwapFell wasn't too jealous. Hope you enjoyed, definitely check out the video and watch Waitress since it's sooooooooo good! And feel free to request songs to be sung by them,and I'll even record myself singing and put them here if you guys want, but I have an awful voice, you've been warned!