4th One Shot!

Heyyyyyyyyyyy guys! We have a one shot request from  Yeet347
So let's get to it! It's a B x WingDings. Here we go!

B's pov~

I've been trying to find Swap for a few minutes now. Nobody seems to be here! They wouldn't go off and leave me alone would they? They know I'm scared by myself! Ugh, don't think about it. Just find someone. I'll head to the lab and check in there. Nothing could drag Dings out of there. Sure enough, when I went to the lab, Dings was there working. Stars was gone though. I asked him where everyone else went,and he just totally ignored me! So rude! *Pouts* I grab at his sleeve and pull until he is forced to acknowledge me. He sighs and turns to me before grumpily asking what. I huff and cross my arms before replying. I can't find anyone else and I don't like being alone. He pats my head and turns back to his work. I am getting annoyed quickly. I grab his papers and run. I'm out of the lab before he realizes what I did, but he started chasing me and he's faster then me. I quickly start scattering his papers all over the house. We collide in the living room and fall on the floor with him on top of me. We both stare at each other before starting to laugh. We roll around in the paper on the floor when the others walk in. We probably looked really silly since they laughed at us. Wing blushed and stormed off in a huff to pick up his papers. Stars hurries  to help him while Swap helps me up and Fell tells me that they were right outside talking and waiting for Maestro since he was due to come today, but he hadn't shown up. I'd been asleep so they hadn't told me. We went back to our usual stuff we do around that time. Usually I just listened to music around now, but I was craving to sing. I sneaked up to the roof of the house. I wasn't supposed to be there alone since it was technically outside and SwapFell could probably teleport up there to grab me, but I didn't care today. I was super surprised to see Wing already up there staring into the distance. He seemed tired and stressed. I walked up to him and threw my arms around his neck and basically forced him to hold me. He seemed shocked but didn't protest. I sang lightly to him and he surprised me by singing back. I'd never heard him sing before, and it was nice. We stayed up there for awhile just enjoying the view.

Yo! I have decided to record myself singing the song out of the kindness of my heart! Mostly because I wanted to ;-) so check that out! And I put some work into the one shot so I hope you like it! Gastershadow out!