You Started It..

Hey Guys! I really like this chapter! Awkward if you don't! Thank you all for your votes and comments! they never cease to blow me away <3

Harry POV

I couldn't resist, Think about this sensibly styles. He just sang about being mine forever how could I not rush up there and kiss him senseless. Ask yourself that question uhh yeah exactly what I thought. I realised the whole restaurant had seen me make out with Louis for long enough so I pulled back blushing. I linked our hands as I lead him off the stage back to our pod. 

Louis regained his seat opposite me, "You know I love you right?" I giggled wiggling my eyebrows. "You have only told me around a million times babe" You know what, I still blush everytime he calls me babe. I will never get used to his perfection. "God I love you so much Harry" I gently leaned across the table and placed my lips innocently on his.  I pulled back and whispered in his ear, "Now how many times have we been over this?" he smirked and pushed me back onto the seat.

"Louis Tomlinson, Just for the record these are all the things I love about you. Firstly and most importantly I love your body, It is seriously yummy and is one of the things that can make me drool when you stroll around your house naked. I love your sense of humour, you never fail to make me laugh and smile even on the worst days. I love how outgoing you are and how everyone utter loves you and drools over you. In which at school I wish I could put them in their place by kissing you and leaving my teritory marks on you but yeah we both know that wouldn't go down to well. I love how caring,perfect,loving,kind,funny,sweet,smart,sexy,handsome you are and It kills me as to figure out why you fell for me the self concious person I am..." I trailed off.

I looked up from where my eyes had placed themselves, which was staring at my hands because how nervous I was about admitting all of that. I realised Louis was letting a tear slip down his check, I gently wiped it off with my thumb. "Harry Fucking Styles, You know I love absolutely everything about you, Your body,Your eyes, How unbelivably you blow my mind in the bedroom and I hate how self concious you are it kills me to think how differently you see yourself to me. I love how you blush and get all fidgity when you are nervous for example you are right now and won't look me in the eyes, Harry Styles I love you more than life itself and My love to you will never change" 

Now it was my turn to start crying, he really does woo me with his words. "Harry please look at me" I slowly tilt my head up to face him only to meet his lips. I fluttered my eyes closed and just enjoyed the innocence of the kiss. We didn't use our tongues, we just kept the kiss plain but just showing our love for each other. I wonder everyday how lucky I am, who get's a boyfriend as perfect as Louis? He truly is one in a million.

Louis POV

Do you know how fucking much I love this boy in front of me? He is honestly my world, and I would do anything to spend the rest of my life with him. When I am with him I totally forget the fact he is my student, he acts so grown up and mature and to be completly honest it is pretty daym sexy. He is the apple to my pie and the straw to my berry. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him except leave him, that is the one thing if he asked me to I wouldn't listen. 

"Shall we start this entre?" Harry smiled as we grabbed our forks and began digging into the dish in front of us. This place is purely made for couples and all the dishes here are for a couple to share. I giggle as Harry has dug himself into the garlic roll, "Hey save some for me, cheeky" He laughs and makes a barrier with his fork in front of the roll. "Hands off Tomlinson" 

He is so cute, I quickly dart my fork around his in which he begins attacking my fork with his. I can't help but laugh, we must look utterly stupid having a fork fight on the plate over a garlic roll. "Please Harry share your roll with me?" He shook his head. "NEVER" I slowly slip my spare hand under the table and slowly trail it up his thigh, his body instantly relaxes. I quickly use my other hand and reach across and grab the roll shoving it in my mouth and retreating my hand that was placed on his thigh. "Tomlinson you bitch" 

I just laugh while trying to regain myself as I realised the roll was a little to big for my mouth. I laugh and the roll decides to break itself up as I began spitting roll at Harry while I was laughing. "Louis! Shut your mouth you pig" I couldn't help but laugh at the chewed up roll on Harry's face. I laughed even harder the whole roll begin spat at Harry. Finally my mouth was free and I just clutched my stomach trying to not pee myself. "LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Harry was screaching while clearing his face of bread. Right on cue a waiter handed him a face cloth. "Thank you" Harry then glared at me.

"This" Giggle "Wouldn't Have" Giggle "Happened If" Giggle "You had let me have the roll" I continue laughing ignoring the death glare Harry was giving me. Finally he cleaned himself of bread roll and laughed at me. "God your crazy Lou, I guess that's why I love you" 

THANKS FOR YOUR Votes!!! Could I please possibly get 11 comments and 15 votes? I hope it's not to much? Love you all! <3 xx PS I Started that other Student/Teacher one so yeah it's named Right Here, Right Now so go read the first 2 chappies :)