I Knew I Loved You..

Hello again Lovelies!

How are we all? I am not going to rant to you this authors note... Unless you piss me off! NO I AM JOKING OK?! I love you all more than most things... Not so much more than Larry or Niam but that's alright xD I Know you all love me, NOW onto the good stuff!!!

* Guess what?! I am having a competition each chappie now! The best comment will get a dedication in the next chapter! So yeah comment away!

* Well I didn't get 35 votes and 40 comments haha that was a little bit too much? Can we settle for 20 votes and 18 comments? That shouldn't be too hard right?! I don't think so.

* I am sooo sorry for being a bitch last update so I hope the sexyness in this chapter makes up for that ok? good!

* OMG the feels this song gives me... MORE LARRY FEELS so be prepared and I think you should listen to it when reading the song part? 

* I HOPE YOU LIKE THE SMUT yep I spoilt it for you sorry! But let me know what you thought of it will you? I still am trying to get the hang of BoyxBoy smut it is soo hard to write but it's larry so yeah hmmm Larry sexy feels! alfdjalsdjfklsdfj Yep!

* This was long and pointless and if you stuck with me this far can you put in your comment... Larry Stylinson ate Pinapples with Zebras. IF YOU DO actually do this I will laugh so hard and marry you cauz you read this far. I HATE PINEAPPLES.. STRAWBERRIES mmmmhhmmmmm xD

* I hope you all put that little LSAPWZ if you read that you will understand it in short SO i look forward to your waky comments and I SHALL FINISH THIS LONG AUTHORS NOTE!
* BYYYYYE and don't forget I love you sexy Larry shippers and y'all should all FAN ME! KAY? KAY! .xxxxx <3 <3 

* You all think I am crazy now! YAY hehe I ain't just when I want to be ;) .xxxx

Louis POV

I grabbed Harrys hand and lead us through all our wedding guests towards the limo I had hired us to take us on our honeymoon. "Be good Louis, no getting Harry pregnant" Liam chuckled and patted me on the back. "I don't think that's possible Li" I pulled him in for a hug. "Congrats for you and Niall honestly, I can't wait for your wedding" I smiled one last time at our friends before joining Harry in the limo.

I pulled Harry up against me so his head was on my shoulder and my arm was around his waist. I felt myself slowly dosing off, it really was a full on day. Whoever said weddings were easy was so off the mark with that comment. "Wake up babe" I felt lips pressed against mine. I slowly kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down on top of me. I squeezed his ass in order to let my tongue slip into his mouth. "Sorry guys but this is where I was paid to drop you so, GET OUT!" Harry and I were pulled out of the limo and the limo sped off. I laughed while still lying on Harry's chest.

"Shall we go inside?" I grabbed Harry's hand pulling him up. "Sounds  like a good idea" I felt my jaw drop as I saw the house house we would be staying in for the next 3 nights. "Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Harry chuckled. "I think I am" I grabbed Harry's hand sprinting in the house. "OH MY GOD" I ran around the house more or less like a headless chicken. "Wooah look at this place Haz" 

It is pretty much a beach mansion. "Look at all the places we can have sex Lou" 

"Trust you to think about that Harry" I then heard Harrys laugh bellow down the hallway. 

"Wanna go for a swim?" I questioned.

"Hell yes"

I pulled Harry out towards the ocean as we sprinted down the beach disguarding our clothing as we ran. "Last one to the water will die alone" Harry screamed as I sprinted to the water. "Aww I don't want to die alone, I want you Haz" I stopped running and pulled him into my arms as we stood at the foot of the ocean. "You will always have me forever and always remember?" Harry signalled to the ring. I then brushed his curls out of his face and kissed his forehead. I went to lean in for a kiss and just as he shut his eyes. "LAST ONE TO THE OCEAN IS A ROTTEN CARROT" I left him dazed and dashed into the cold water.