Brains Have Other Ideas..

Hey guys! Sorry a short chappie I really wanted to update and I didn't have much time so here it is! 2 comments and 2 votes for the next chapter really needing writing motivation! :) xxx

Harry POV

"Harry get up your going to be late" Shit! I rushed and shook my hair into place grabbing my stuff and racing to school. I couldn't be late to see Louis today, I knocked on his office door. "Come In" I shut the door behind me. He looked seriously sexy in his glasses, "Morning sexy" he looked up and winked at me.

I checked the door was locked and moved around to in front of his chair and I jumped on his desk. "Haz what are you doing?" "If I told you it wouldn't be very exciting would it?" He smirked at me. "Are you free tonight Lou?" "I can be if you want me to be" he winked. "Oh you don't know how much I want you right now Lou" I was playing with my facials back at him which made him laugh. "Soo could I come back to your place?" "My door is always open for you Harry" 

Louis POV

He is playing with my emotions this morning, dammit he had to come in here and be seductive and kill me with his actions and his sexy morning voice is just phew. i didn't realise but I had drifted off in a daydream.

I felt my shirt being pulled or more like tugged as I made my way closer to Harry, "Get yourself over here Lou" A tent was forming in my pants he couldn't have made this any steamier. He pulled me down on top of him on my bed. "Ohhh Haz" I moaned. I worked my way up his chest bringing his shirts contents over his head so I could examine his chest. 

I could feel him doing the same to me. "Oh Harry please" His lips attached to mine and my tent was showing no signs of going down and it was only getting bigger and more visiable. "I love how I can do this to you, I will sort that problem later" "Ohhh Harry" 

"Louis?" I looked shocked, SHIT i hope I didn't say that out loud. "You zoned out for a few minutes am I that boring?" I opened my mouth to speak but I was cut off, "Obviously I am not that boring if you were moaning my name" He laughed and before i could say anything he had walked out and shut the door.