Larry Fun..

HEY GUYS! Sorry had to upload again the thing was going a tad mental! SORRy anyway i need pure motivation as I am really really ill at the moment and family stuff so I am sorry but I need votes and comments to get me you know in the mood to write? Same as last time your votes and comments were amazing! PS THIS IS SMUT you don't like it, I suggest you miss this chapter xxx

Harry POV 

I won't lie at the fact My ass hurts but Louis is being seriously seductive and it's like god dammit can my ass take that pain again? Well I think yes if I get more Louis sexy time.  "Are you ready for the night well actually in this case afternoon of your life Louis" Louis nodded with a small whimper as I raced over to him as fast as I could still wincing from last nights pain, and gasped when I put him down on the couch and ripped his shirt of followed by my own.

"Do you want me Lou?" I growled and leaned down to kiss Louis roughly, I smirked when he willingly let my tongue in. I quickly pulled away and ignored the whimper of loss he gave me He looked at me and whimpered again.

"Please Harry ride me hard like I will never forget" That was all I had been waiting for, I need to over run this pain and make it pleasure this time. I quickly leaned down and discarded Louis pants and boxers and my own pants. I lifted Louis up against the wall and listened to Louis moan and I wrapped his legs around me once again, and he was whimpering impatiently.

"Hush Boo I need to prepare you…"I was planning I would attempt to please him because I don't think I can handle his dick in my ass you know. "Harry are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to do this if you" I shushed him and stuck my finger into Louis's mouth to keep him quiet. I moaned when he felt Louis tongue twirl around them, wetting them with his saliva. I had to pull them out so I then guided my fingers down to Louis entrance sliding a finger into him slowly. Louis groaned a little in discomfort, but moaned when I finally began thrusting it in and out of him soon adding a second finger. He whined in pain when I added suddenly added the last finger. I could tell I hit his spot as Louis started shaking, "You enjoying this Lou?"

"HARRY!" Louis screamed as I continued to pound his sweet spot making him harder than he ever thought he could be. Suddenly the fingers were gone and Louis whined at the empty feeling. I chuckled at Louis's reaction and quickly discarded his boxer.

"Don't worry Lou Bear. You'll get what you want soon enough."

"Please HARRY!"  Louis was instructing, only to let out a startled scream as  I rammed into him harder than I had actually intended. 

I stayed still to give Louis some time to get use to the feeling I felt awful at the speed I rammed into him but I wanted to get this over with and feel the pleasure wash through me.

"I'm so sorr-" I began but he was interrupted by Louis.

"I love you Boo…" Louis looked at me generally quite surprised, but then smiled.

"Love you too Haz" I couldn't believe this at the fact well I just stuck my dick up  my teachers ass... OOPs but he is the most sexy man to make love to count that true.

I need pure motivation as I am really really ill at the moment and family stuff so I am sorry but I need votes and comments to get me you know in the mood to write, you guys were superstars last time couldn't believe your votes and comments! <3