Thinking Of You..

SORRY ITS SHORT! I promise it will be longer next time but I was super busy and wanted to give you guys a short update! So anyway 4 comments and 3 votes for the next chapter?! You know you could also fan me?? <3

Harry POV

Ok saying my ass is sore is like an understatment it fucking hurts! Like its seriously hurts, who would know having a dick up your ass would be this sore but i guess it makes sense you know. Louis was seriously gentle and all but like i bet it can only get better from here on? OMG I have to sit on pillows and soft surfaces otherwise just like ouch.

"You alright babe?" 

"Yeah thanks for looking after me Lou"

"Your welcome Haz, Now come on let's go watch a movie"

Louis wrapped his big muscly arms around me and carried me over to the couch, aww he is soo sweet and this is all because I can't walk. I snuggle into Louis side as he flicks onto the movies he has recorded so we begin watching Hairspray because we are both in a musical kind of mood I guess.

Louis POV

I can't believe I inflicted this kind of pain on Harry, He wasn't ready and we just shouldn't have done it like look at him being all innocent but I know it hurts. The first time I had man sex or whatever it was excrusiating so like little Harry who I love more than the world has had this kind of pain kills me right now.

"Louis I promise you I am fine just a tad sore" His gorgeous green eyes connected with mine.

"Harry don't say your fine, I know daym well it's painful"

"I can't fool you can i Boo?"

"That you can't Haz, I am soo sorry"

"BooBear this pain is the aftermath of the most amazing night of my life If I got this amount of pain ever time after we had sex or whatever I would do it, honestly last night was amazing"

I laughed, "Aww you know your cute right?"

"No Boo your cute"

"We are not fighting over this Haz, Fine we are both cute does that suit you?"

"Yes very much, I love you Louis"

I bent down and gently placed a kiss on his lips like he was going to break.

"I love you too Haz"

"Louis just kiss me harder you fool"