The Tomlinson-Styles Family..

Hello Lovelies! 

*Firstly.. You guys are amazing and I hope you are liking the fact I have carried this story on into the life of the boys and their kiddiwinks!

*Secondly... Your comments are amazing so keep going! I am still doing dedications! Dedication goes to @ToBeBreathless! Thanks love for supporting me pretty much since the start! She is precious so thanks lovelie!

@SammyFranco

@Squirt04 

@TaylorMint

@Gomezfan4eva

@BeForeverYoung723

Thanks to all these others for your amazing comments and you have a shoutout! Thank you guys sooo much your comments made my day! <3 <3

*Thirdly... I AM ON AN UPDATING SPREE TODAY IF YOU GIVE ME....... 20 VOTES AND 18 COMMENTS I will give you an update as soon as you reach that! Not that hard to vote and comment if you want the next update quickly!! 

*Fourthly... I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH <3 xxx

*Fifthly.... With your comment, Larry Stylinson are Apple aceing with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers <3 <3 

Harry POV

Talk about a full car! "Lou I think we are going to have to go kid stuff shopping this afternoon" 

"Kid stuff shopping, what a great example Haz" I leaned across and flicked him. "I am 18 with two kids and a husband I still possess a kid side remember" 

"You know I can think of one good thing about being young parents HazzaBear"

"Whats that Lou?"

"We will get to watch our kids grow up and get married and we will be the cool young parents when dropping them off at school and just be those super cool parents"

"You're right about that Lou, You alright back there Aiden? Lily?" 

"We're fine daddy" Aiden chirped back.  You know what makes my heart melt? We only just adopted them but Aiden calls us dad, I can't believe this. My life is officially perfect. "I was thinking we should get the two sweets home and then get Niall and liam to babysit while we go shopping for them?" 

"Ooh sounds good! I will text them now" Louis grabbed out his phone and began typing away. "So Aiden when's your birthday?" 

"24th november 2007" 

"So you are turning the big six this year" I can't get over how mature Aiden is. I guess being in an adoption agency the kids get taught to have exceptional manners so they get adopted. "When's your birthday Lil?"

"2nd of June 2009" So Lou and I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old. I can't believe this is really happening, someone pinch me. I haven't even told mum yet, I should probably do that.

"Niall and Liam will be round in 20, I haven't told them anything" 

"Good, I want to surprise them"

We had a kind of silent ride home. We couldn't put on the radio because all the things that come on these days swearing and sexual content hell no my kids aren't listening to that crap. "Alright sweeties welcome to your new home" I quickly got out of the car and picked Aiden up and put him on my shoulders again. "Wow you have a big house" Aiden played with my curls. "This house is big enough for the four of us" 

I opened the door and placed Aiden down, "have a look around Aiden and take Lil with you please?" 

"Ok daddy" Aiden grabbed Lily's hand before running off. "We has a pool" Lily chirped jumping around wildly. I wrapped one arm around Louis following the kids outside. "You kids better be safe around the pool, no running" Louis growled. "What a good dad you are LouLou" I poked his exposed stomach. "This is so surreal" 

"I know how you feel, I still think I'm dreaming" I followed the kids back inside and up the stairs. "Careful Lil don't trip, Aiden slow down she can't keep up with you" I instructed then laughed after realising how paranoid I was being. "Aww the daddy in you is beaming Haz"

"All I want to be is a good dad, I have been waiting for this moment my whole life" 

"I still think you are to young to be a dad Haz, not that we can change that no-"

I interupted him, "HELL NO! we have two beautiful kids"

Ding Dong!

Louis POV

Harry and I scuttled over to the door. "Liam, Niall" Harry pulled them into a hug and I then hugged Liam. "Hey guys, we need you to do a favour" 

"Sure what can we do?" Liam marveled, and with that little children noises came racing down the stairs.

"Can you uhhh" I began stuttering.

"Can you babysit?" 

"Aww these guys are gorgeous are these more of the kids your mum looks after?" Niall questioned. I looked at Harry with a pretty funny look on my face.

"Actually no, Niall and Liam this is Aiden and Lily our newly adopted kids" Harry spoke. Liam and Nialls mouths opened as they swapped glances between me and Harry. "You're kidding me right? haha good joke" Niall poked us both. 

"We aren't joking these are our kids, we adopted them today" I instructed hoping to make them realise we weren't joking. "Congratulations!" Liam hugged us both. 

"Liam how do you know this isn't some prank?" Niall questioned before shooting Liam a puzzled look.

"Niall look at them, They look so much like Louis and Harry why would they be someone elses kids if they look so much like them? They would adopt kids that can pass as their own?" Liam finished.

"I genearlly believe them" Liam added.

"ALKDFJS Harry you're a dad! and you two Louis" Niall jumped up and down like a crazy kid just as Lily was doing previously. 

"We also have something to ask you both...." I pulled Liam and Niall back in front of me. 

"Will you be our kids uncles?" 

"Oh my fucking god LILI I'm an UNCLE! Uncle Nialler" Niall covered his mouth.

"NIALL! Just because you are irish! you can't swear around our kids" I covered Lily's ears as Harry did Aidens. 

"Sorry, this is just so f-f-fudging exciting!" Niall chirped.

"Lily, Aiden meet your uncles this is Niall and Liam" Liam moved to pick up Aiden. "Hi little guy" Aiden smiled widely at Liam. "Hi uncle LiLi" Aiden kissed Liams cheek. I feel like I could burst out in tears any second, our kids are so precious. "How did he know?"

"I called you LiLi and Nialler in the car" Harry replied.

"Ahh I see, Oh my gosh! You guys stay out for as long as you need!"

"We shouldn't be to long we need to fit ourselves out with kids stuff, we haven't brought any yet" Harry spoke before blushing.

"Hi lily!" Niall grabbed her hands as they started dancing around the living room. "Neiiall" Lily chirped. Lily wasn't exactly getting her head around Niall but Neiall was working for Niall he just blushed and carried on playing with her. "Well you know where everything is, we will be back soon" 

"Knock,Knock" Someone spoke as Harry and I turned to the doorway. "Zayn, what are you doing here?" 

"Did I hear we have some Larry babies?" Zayn ran over to the kids. "Hey little ones I am Zayn" Aiden and Lily both waved at him as they were still a little pre occupied being played with by Niall and Liam. "Oh Zayn just introduce yourself but you are going to be an uncle" Harry spoke before we waved to everyone as we headed out the door.

I AM ON AN UPDATING SPREE TODAY IF YOU GIVE ME....... 20 VOTES AND 18 COMMENTS I will give you an update as soon as you reach that! Not that hard to vote and comment if you want the next update quickly!!  Don't FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! Thanks loves!! xxx