After School Hours..

Hey everyone! Sorry short short chapter because I am trying to update this story and The Exchange and I have study on my plate and exams in the next few days so it's crazy! or cray cray as some lunies say! HOpe you are enjoying it and I have had 3 comments from the same person! Thank you too them! Does someone else want to leave me a comment for what they think maybe? I don't know and also if you feel like it i would love if you could give The Exchange a read? its another Larry and Niam but a whole lot better! Anyway I love you all and hope you like this story so far!

Louis POV

Still remember keep Harry under control. I begin to talk to the class about who they are and what they love, you know to make a good impression. I look around the class they are a good bunch I feel it will be a good year. I look down to the roll and put names to faces with the class and they all look the same you know but Harry he looks like the typical jock but he looks a whole lot more I don't know now he looks more.. Attractive? NO that's not right how could I say that. But he does look more attractive, I am not saying this. He spoke introducing himself and his voice was like amazing sexy,perfect you know like an angel. 

"Hi im Harry or Curly by my close friends and I love to be sexy" he also winked. Was he flirting with me? I replied as I thought at the time "Nice to meet you Sexy Harry" SHIT did I just say sexy Harry in front of the class oh my god... I am not falling for a student it's my first time being a teacher and I am falling for a jock. NO WAY! He is the school jerk or something this is something you read in books and it doesn't happen in real life.

We got working but Harry just wasnt paying attention. Was he looking at me? I can't look at him that would be weird. I decide I will go over and get him to start to work. I walk over to his desk not too confident. "Harry why are you not working?"

"I don't want to" Harry pouted at me. 

"Well Harry unless you want to stay behind after class to get this work done"

"Well i don't want to do it now." 

"Harry please just work do you really want to stay here after hours to do this" He just grumped and got to work.

I see why I was warned to keep him under control. "You alright there Liam?Niall?"

"Yes thanks" they both smiled and carried on with the book work I gave them. They are so happy and work hard I wish Harry could just take a leaf out of their books.

Harry POV

Alright I admit it now I am not going to work just so I can talk to him after hours maybe do something. I know he is attracted to me but I will just have to bring out his gay side. I don't even know if he is single let alone gay but he just gives of a gay or bi vibe and his ass is better than Kim Kardashians. I am going to get him wrapped around my finger even if it takes all my energy.