Dear Darling..

Hey Guys! I LOVED THIS CHAPPIE, I hope you do too! 20 votes and 12 comments AWW I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 Ps Song link is on the side for you! So can i get 13 comments and 15 votes??? 

Louis POV

"Morning Sleepyhead" I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light bearing in through Harry's windows. "Good morning Sexy" he just flicked my face. Aww man he is soo seriously cute and I think I say that about him so often. Harry placed himself on top of me so he was sitting on my legs.

"Look at that sexy body" I ran my hands over his toned chest. "Your so yummy you know Haz" he just blushed. He gently lowered himself so his lips were tickling mine. "Haz that tickles" He gently kissed my bottom lip. I don't know what his aim is this morning? Trying to be sexy and tease me god I think so. "Get in here you" I pulled him down so his lips were firmly placed on mine. It would be an understatement to say he is a good kisser he is like the most perfectly perfect kisser or something like that. 

He began kissing down my neck and found that sweet spot and sucked/bit really hard. "HAZ?" He just laughed and pulled back. "That is going to be one nice teritorial mark Lou" Harry looked proud of his handy work, it was already going a shade of red. "I am going to get you mr" I began chase as Harry ran out his door laughing. He tackled the stairs at full speed tripping on the last one. "Haha FUCK!" I tripped and landed straight on top of Harry who was now coughing. "Oh my god Haz are you?" Before I could finish being parental he placed his lips on mine. 

"BOYS not at the bottom of the stairs PLEASE!" I rolled off Harry so we were both looking up at Harrys mother. "Shit!" I realised I only had boxers on I raced back up the stairs and got into my red jeans and blue and white striped shirt and my toms. I headed back down stairs to where Harry was sitting on the stools in the kitchen. He placed a kiss on my cheek and headed back upstairs.

"No need to be awkward Lou I wouldn't be surprised if I am your Mother in Law at this stage" I choked on air. She just winked at me, Why is she so cool about all of this? "Anne may i ask how come you are all cool about this?" She turned around from her position of cooking at leant against the kitchen bench. "Well Louis, Finally Harry has found someone who is perfect for him and I know you will treat him right and you are also not one of his flings" 

"Flings?" she nodded. "Well before he started dating you he kept up his Jock reputation you know going out with all the popular girls for a few days then dumping them and I am pretty sure he has been a closet gay for alot longer than he think's he has" I looked dumbfounded wow his mother is so genuine and I really like this lady. "You are perfect for him Louis as long as you don't break his heart into a million pieces we will get along fine" she winked at me. "Trust me if I can help it, I don't plan  on breaking his heart" she just smiled as Harry walked in.

Harry POV

I heard Mum and Lou talking about 'As long as you don't break his heart into a million pieces we will get along fine' aww mum is looking after me. I am eager to hear his responce. He spoke in his Lou raspy sexy accented voice, ' Trust me if I can help it, I don't plan on breaking his heart' Aww he is soo cute so I decided to make my presence known and took a seat next to the sexy thing. Mum began making us breakfast, "Mum can I turn on some music?" I could see her smile she always wanted me to get into music and I do sing alot, "Sure sweets" 

I flicked on the remote for the music player, It just so happens to be Big Time Rush and it's my fav song Stuck but its the acoustic version. I grabbed my guitar and pulled Louis out into the lounge. "I dedicate this song to the one and only boyfriend I love and adore" I kissed his cheek and mum looked like she was going to pass out at the cuteness of Lou and I

There are so many things

That I never ever get to say

'Cause I'm always tongue-tied

With my words getting in the way

If you could read my mind

Then all your doubts would be left behind

And every little thing

Would be falling into place

I would scream to the world

They would see you're my girl

But I just keep getting stuck, stuck

But I'm never giving up, up

In the middle of a perfect day, I'm tripping over words to say

'Cause I don't want to keep you guessing

But I always end up getting stuck, stuck

But I'm never giving up, up

It's the way that I feel

When you say what you say to me

That keeps you running through my mind

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

And if you've got the time

Stick around and you'll realize

That it's worth every minute that it takes

Just wait and see

I would scream to the world

They would see you're my girl

But I just keep getting stuck, stuck

But I'm never giving up, up

In the middle of a perfect day, I'm tripping over words to say

'Cause I don't want to keep you guessing

But I always end up getting stuck, stuck

But I'm never giving up, up

I'm over the chances wasted

Tell me, it's not too late

It's only the nervous times

That keep me bottled up inside

Keep getting stuck, stuck

But I'm never giving up, up

In the middle of a perfect day, I'm tripping over words to say

'Cause I don't want to keep you guessing

But I always end up getting stuck, stuck

But I'm never giving up, up

'Cause I don't want to keep you guessing

But I always end up getting stuck, stuck

But I'm never giving up, up

Louis POV

"Harry I hope your never stuck of what to say to me?" He laughed, "Im never stuck because I can always say I Love You if i can't say anything else" I pulled him onto my lap. "I love you Harry Edward Styles" He smiled and his dimples formed, "I love you too Louis Tomlinson" Gaah the Larry feels right now yes that is My and Harrys name combined Niall came up with it. "Aw Just get married already!" mum yelled. We both blushed and I gently connected my lips with his.

Thanks to those Voting and Commenting! <3 PS I LOVE this chappie hehe! Could i please get 13 comments and 15 votes? THANKS :)