Family Time..

Hey Guys....

*Firstly... I AM SOOOO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS THE SHITTEST OF THE SHIT OMG.

*Secondly.... HOW THE HELL DID YOU ALL PUT UP WITH THE START OF THIS STORY? OMG MY WRITING IS SO SHIT OH MY GOD. KILL ME.

*Thirdly.... YOUR VOTES, AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Do you guys want to comment and give me some ideas what you would like to see in the last few chapters??? If each of you gave me an idea I will dedicate and then also this story wouldn't end so quickly because I would have something to write.

*Fourthly... Yeah running out of a direction for this story so yes leave your comments with some ideas or thoughts where you would like to see this go!!!!

*Fifthly.... I just love you all for getting me this far and sticking with me, you are all beautiful amazing people.

*Sixthly... Add to the comment Larry Stylinson are Carrot Crunching with WeHeart1Dxo ...... Just because we are carrots at heart actually no we have grown up from that stage.

WELL DON'T STOP BEING BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL THROW A HISSY WHEN YOU READ THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S A PILE OF POO SO STAY BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL WANT TO KILL ME FOR LACK OF GOOD CHAPTER WRITING.

Liam POV

Talk about Children it’s quite funny really there is one kid to every parent. Harry and Aiden seem to be seriously close I mean as Harry chose Aiden and then Louis chose Lily. Same with us Niall chose Holly and I chose Ryan. Having kids is unbelievable I tell you, Niall and I adored Louis and Harry’s kids hence why we got our own.

It’s so surreal and so hard to explain but I love kids. “Daddy can I sit on your lap?” Ryan is trying to get on the couch. “Course sweetheart” I pick him up and he sits on my knee. Things like this absolutely kill me.

“I’m going to take Aiden to the park do you guys want to join us?” Harry asks. “Yeah we’d love to come Ryan do you want to play with Aiden at the park?” Ryan bounced up and down on my knee. “I take that as a yes” I grab his hand as we head out of Harry and louis’ flat towards the park.

“How’s dad hood going for you Liam?” Louis walks beside us carrying Lily. “It’s amazing like I can’t even describe it” I just beam because I don’t know how to not.

“I know right, the thought of having your own kids and it all gets to you. I know how you feel” Louis slaps my arm. “It’s cool how you guys live close so the kids can play together”

“I agree when that house came up for sale we took it automatically I mean we really wanted to move in together and close to you guys was just perfect.” Louis was nodding and Lily was playing with his hair, it’s actually so adorable.

“Daddy can I run off with Aiden?”

“Course baby, Please be careful!” I yell as I watch him and Aiden running off to the swings. Louis and I just smile at each other and he nods while I beam at my son. Proud father and he’s only swinging on a swing.

Louis POV

You can see it in his eyes, Liam really is in his element. He has new father glowing all over him. “Daddy can I go play?” I put lily down laughing because I had kind of forgotten I was holding her. I saw harry sitting on the little ridge by the trees and I headed over to sit with him. He smiled and moved so he was close when I sat down.

“I love you” Harry randomly spoke.

“I love you too Harry” I kissed his curls.

We just sat there watching Niall and Liam playing with the kids and honestly they remind me of Harry and my first time with the kids at the park. “They’re growing up so fast Haz”

“I know right, but look at Niall and Liam pushing their kids on the kiddy swings I can’t believe it”

“Neither can I not that I’ve known them as long as you… Can I take you on a date tonight?”

“Oooh yes you can!”

“Niall, Liam can you look after the kids tonight? You can all camp out at our place I’m going to take Harry on a date”

“Yeah all good, go enjoy yourselves” Niall and Liam waved us off but we quickly gave a kiss to our kids before heading back to the flat. “Get into something nice”

I quickly went through the humming alone to If I lose myself. I got into my red jeans with my nice woollen, knitted jersey thing. I don’t even know how to explain it.

“READY!” Harry came down the stairs in a navy blazer and black chinos. “Looking handsome” I kissed Harry cheek and he blushed.

“Funny how I still have that effect on you”

“Oh shut up Lou”

I grabbed his hand leading him to the car and opening the door for him. “Oh how charming” Harry winked getting in the car. I’m ready for a good night.