Holy Cows..

Merry Christmas! Haha i am kidding it's not christmas another month! HEHEHEEHEHE <3 Anywho for the people who messaged me asking for some Smut here it is! Sorry if it is shit I didn't particually like writing it... Not going to lie I am a clean bunny kay no but this was a little to the extreme! Anyway 7 comments on the last chapter aww you guys are amazing here is a long chapter for you and I expect Comments!! :D Well if you like it that is...

Louis POV

Harry and I had a silent drive home, It seemed like well to be honest I wouldn't have a clue but i have this just feeling tonight is the night to impress Harry. Firstly I opened the door for him, "Aww Thanks Loube" He flashed me his gorgeous smile. I pulled him inside and began at him with my lips being the starting point and probably finishing point for our fun.

I picked Harry up and carried him bridal style to my bedroom that we now share when he is round and shut the door. Mean while my lips never left his. We were laying there in our boxers because we got carried away. Harry started rubbing me through my boxers.

"Holy Shit fuckers Harry" 

"You like that?" Harry said rubbing harder.

"Y-Yeah" I sheepishly replied.

I was being such a gentlemen because I just wanted to pull his boxers down and have my way with him but I thought better of it. Kind I know,

"Is It ok?" I questioned

"Yeah all good here"

Once my boxers were off Harry was staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked

"You…you're perfect" Harry said smiling.

He leaned up and kissed me. Then next thing I knew he had his tongue taking grip on my dick.

"Oh Harry" I said then shut my eyes and threw my head back as he took in my whole length. It just felt too good. That tongue of his is really talented I'm surprised he hasn't done this before.

"Harry oh holy cows" I said then Harry started pulsing and exploring my member

"I'm going tooo ahahah" then I came into Harry's mouth

'Did you enjoying that?'

"I was enjoying that very much but I want to please you now Haz"

"Do you just want to give me a blow job which I wouldn't mind or do you want to you know do the deed?" Harry asked me.

"I defiantly want to do the deed in your terms, but there is something I would like to do first" I winked at Harry and forcing him back on the bed. 

"Louis if you tease me I will not be impressed" Harry said chuckling.

I smiled at that and I then gave him the best blow job ever trying maybe overly hard to impress him. "Louissss I am seriously close" Right as Harry was saying that his warm white liquid invaded my taste buds.

"You taste yummy Haz" I said licking the last little bit of cum from my now covered face.

"Oh My God fuck me already Lou"

he laid down on my back and spread his legs open wide.

"Are you sure you want to do this because I have no problem waiting Harry"

"I can't wait any longer Lou"

"If you insist Haz"

"Please Start Slow Lou"

"Yes I will love, I don't want to hurt you"

All I could do was smile up at him. 

I was doing my best being to be gentle with him seeing as its his first time and all. This wasn't just doing the deed or whatever This was special and expressing my love and passion for Harry which is kinda weird as he is my student omg in the class room I will have to make sure I don't think about the fact I fucked him. 

"Louis"

"Uh Ha"

"Are You Ok?"

"Yeah, I know I am doing my best going slow and all"

"It's Ok you can go Lou"  I said and I slowed down the pace of my fingers and opened the lube with my other hand.

"I'm Ready Lou"

I gently thrusted into him but increasing the pace and pushing further only when he said he was ok.

"Ahh Faster Lou" 

I am pretty sure I hit his sweet spot, "Loouuiiisss Oh my god"

"Louis Do that again" he pressed one me. 

I made sure I hit that spot every time.

I grabbed his throbbing member and began stroking it. Then after a couple more thrusts to his prostate I came in side him which was follwed by Harry's cum covering our stomachs.

"Wow Harry that was…amazing"

"That it deffinatly was"

"I Love You Harry"

"I Love You Louis Tomlinson" I placed a kiss on his forehead as I headed to grab us some food. I knew walking was going to be hard for him and he would be in pain. "I'm coming Lou" "FUCK!" I heard a thump and Harry was on the ground obviously the pain had begun kicking in. "Stay on the bed Harry, I will be your slave for the night" I placed him gently on the bed and headed down to grab some food.

Comments...? They will help you get quicker updates! Thanks for your amazing comments on the last chappie <3