Stringing Him Along..

If you haven't read the first chapter I updated today go back and read it! It would deff help otherwise this chapter may confuse you!! :D Anyway because of one lovely readers demand here is another chapter update! Haha Hope you all like this one I certainly do ;) 3 comments and I will give you the next part! xxx

Harry POV

That was pretty epic Louis was moaning my name in his daydream hmm I am going to ride this wave and make him want me till he begs my name, my inner jock is coming out along with my inner playboy. I am off to english with Mrs Flack, "Styles your late, Sit down" I grabbed a seat at the back on the table with the usuals Niall,Liam,Zayn,Josh and Andy. 

"Harry where were you?" I laughed, "Just bringing out my inner bad boy" Liam,Niall and Zayn gasped. Obviously Josh and Andy had no idea about me and Mr Tomlinson. "You didnt did you?" Niall questioned. "Oh I didn't do anything of that type I am just stringing someone along" "Harry that's rude" Zayn grumped. "Oh not like that it's just to make them jealous and beg for me" Liam laughed. "We have the old Haz back everyone"

I gave Zayn a hi five, "Yus bad boy Zayn and Harry are back in the business" We laughed. "STYLES,MALIK please quieten down" Mrs Flack blushed, she has had the biggest crush on me for like forever, But she will never have a piece of this. The door opened and Mr Tomlinson or Louis walked in. Zayn,Liam and Niall giggled. "You gett em Harry, well if he is looking for you" 

I laughed, "Oh he will be looking for me alright" Louis looked flustered and I knew he would be about how I left him before. "Excuse me Mrs Flack may I speak to Harry" She laughed, "Yes please take him he is getting on my nerves this morning" I got up flashing a smile to the boys down the back earning a thumbs up from Zayn and Liam.

Louis POV

I couldn't stand this Harry deserved to pay for his bad boyness this morning and he was going to pay big time, What can I do to get him buggered. I will go and get him out of english now. This will be good fun and when Mrs Flack announced he was getting on her nerves this was going  to be one fun punishment.

"Harry I heard you have been annoying teachers this morning" He put on the innocent act. "I don't know what you are talking about" I laughed and looked smug, "Course you don't" I pulled him into my office. Before i got to lay down the punishment He pounced on me, I had to quickly lock the door and pull down the blinds this could get messy.