Let It All Hang Out..

Hello Everyone yet again! 2nd update today for this story and Uni Student I am on fire! Only The exchange to go! Hope you guys are enjoying this story! I am enjoying writing it apart from the fact I have so many stories on the go at the moment it is pretty difficult to maintain good updates for all of them! Well take Me Home is out November 13th but what is this that it is out November 9th in NZ I am not understanding.? Oh Well! HOpe you guys are enjoying your day/Night xxx

Louis POV

Phew right it is 7 o'clock I have texted Haz and he is going to be here at 9 ok so It's time for a full scale clean up. I have decided to put on my ipod it's up like maybe a little to loud but everyone says music helps you clean up and it is so true. I get into this putting washing through the washing machine and assorting baskets with dirty clothes putting the dishwasher on, EYuck some of these haven't been washed for awhile face palm how did I let it get this bad. Alright so clothes from around everywhere are sorted, dishes are in dishwasher alright Everything looks good.

Shit 8.48 RIGHT SHOWER TIME. I throw myself through the shower, Oh my god. 

Meanwhile....

Harry POV

I arrive right on 9 and I am right now knocking on the door and I can't hear anything except music blearing. Louis Louis, I just decided to stroll in. I can't spot Louis anywhere, his house is actually clean I was expecting it to be bad considering the state of his desk at school. I head over to the stereo and turn down the music. "LOUIS?" I may just check upstairs.

"Louis?" I put my ear on his door and I am pretty sure I can hear someone singing something? I open the door but don't make a sound I am just taking in his voice. He is singing Good Life, and he has the most amazing voice. Hearing him talk you wouldn't expect that kind of voice to come out in song. "Louis?" I hear the shower stop. "Harry?" "That's my name" 

"OMG sorry I will be out in a sec! How did you get in may i ask?" "Door was open, you had music blearing so I thought you didn't hear me so i came in turned it down then was sent on the mission to find you" "Right anyway grab a seat, I will be out in a sec" I don't think he expected me to take a seat on his bed. "Wooah hi Harry" "oh sorry you said take a seat I thought you meant" "Oh yeah haha sorry" he winked at me. "Sorry i shouldn't have come in" "It's fine you would still be out there, I kind of forgot when I got in the shower" 

We both strolled down the stairs. "Do you want anything Harry?" "I'm ok thanks" I just sat on the stools by his kitchen taking in his tight white and blue striped shirt and his red jeans and toms. He really was like a sexy beast, Who would have knew I could have such a sexy teacher and be round at his house right now. 

You know what is really exciting he is reaching up into his cupboard and I get the best possible view of his ass like wooah it is big, and really captivating I am so tempted to go pinch it. Also his shirt has risen up and you can see his abs they are nice, well I can only see the bottom 2 but woow he has some serious body work going on and it is turning me on... OMG what is happening to me.